Was Leonardo Dicaprio hotter when he was younger or now?

Some people tend to look better has they grow older, (when I mean older I don't mean old, just more mature).

And some others, tend to look better when they are younger.

I used to think Leonardo was crazy hot.

Now at almost 39, I think he is just average looking.

I think when he was a little younger he actually looked better.

What do you think ladies?

link

link

older

link

link

• Hotter, when he was younger.
  • Hotter, at his age now.
  • Never really found him attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• He never was hot. OK at best

• Did you not see titanic? Man hot!

What Guys Said 6

• Wow, apparently even Leonardo Dicaprio isn't good enough for some women of GaG, talk about ridiculous expectations.

• The guy is almost 40 though, you'd have to take that into account.

• Some people look hot at 40 though.

Some people age quite well.

Have you seen Tom cruise in his 50s?

Have you seen Julia Louis Dreyfus in here 50s has well?

Some people get like fine wine when they get older.

• His looks may may be fine but Tom Cruise has been demented for years however.

• I think Chuck Norris would kick his teeth out.

• He reminds me of nick carter when he was young

• I think he looks better now but the roles he has been playing are not very flattering for his looks

• He gained a bit of weight.

• Maybe that's why he looks so/so now.

What Girls Said 18

• Was Leonardo Dicaprio hotter when he was younger or now?

Younger

• He peeked during his Romeo and Juliet days and it all went down hill from there!

• I never really thought he was hot. He's alright in some parts of Titanic though. I'm going to say young, but that's a bit biased because of my age.

• Definitely younger. Like in Titanic..omg yes. Now, he isn't ugly, just too thick (especially in the face) for my liking.

• He was way hotter when he was younger.

• Not so hot to me, I think he was OK before. Well now, I don't know but he looks more fine when he was younger.

• In the very first one he looks 12 so no but in the third and fourth I think he looks to old for me and I think he has lost it a bit.So I would go fro two :)

• Well he used to have a baby face. I think he was legal in that pic, that's how he looked in titanic (his first pic) , and he was 23 when that film was made.

The second photo was probably perhaps his mid-late twenties.

• I like much more how he looks now

• I never considered him hot, more cute, now that his hairline is receding it shows his weirdly shaped head. I still like him as an actor though!

• Ya I agree titanic> d,ango

• Photo #2. he looks good.

• He was definitely hotter when he was younger but I still think he's hot now.

• never was hot in the first place

• My heart literally melts every time I see a picture of him in his youth.

• I personally think he was a little more attractive when he was younger yeah. But he's still very attractive, to me. He looks more mature and serious now than when he was younger & I like that.

• he is a good looking man. in the first he just looks like a baby. in the second he looks washed out and old-ish but very handsome for his age. I like older men so I prefer older to younger here. but he's basically 40. he was probably hottest in his late 20s-35ish. IMO that's the hottest age for a man.

• Well he is 38. So, what's the difference between him being this age and 35 , 3 years ago? He should still be hot.

• second picture is amazing:) the third he looks chubby, I like him younger, loved him in Catch Me if You Can, so hot!

• He was never hot to me.