Hey what eye color would Look good on me ( GUYS only!!)

Hey my eye color ceeps changing from like a dark brown to emrald green back and forth and I was wondering which I think would look better on me if you want to know what I look like I look almost x actily like Karen Gillian from dr who who plays Amy pond only I have long wavy hair and I'm a little yonger and have really pale skin not paper pale thou

Sorry if I posted my description 2ice my I pod is al screws up
The first Pierson to get at least 3 people to comment on this will be rated best answer

What Guys Said 1

• Stick to something relatively close to your natural color

• My natural eye color is blue but it keeps on changing I just want your opinion which 2 that it keeps changing to would look better emerald green or dark brown

• Green always works :)

• Yeh my eye colOr keep changing I just want your opinion which to it is changing to would look better emerald green or darck brown and like I seas I look like karen Gillian from dr who only younger and have wavy long hair and pale skin

What Girls Said 1