Do you get affected when you see your ex looking more gorgeous than ever?

Whether you're over them or not over them... how do you feel when you see your ex looking stunning?

• Yes
  • No
  • Meh

Most Helpful Girl

• I have one ex and he still looks the same as when we broke up 5 years ago. All the feelings that were there back then are gone now and so when I see him happy, I'm happy for him that he's found someone new who is a better match for him than I. I don't know what he thinks when he sees me with my new boyfriend, but it doesn't really matter. We've both moved on

What Girls Said 11

• That would annoy me, but lucky for me, that never happened... They got uglier or out of shape. Or maybe I'm just seeing the bad in them because I don't like them anymore because they screwed me over, and the ugliness comes out with it.

But then again, it doesn't matter if they even become models because you can find someone new or have fun being single. Forget about them :)

• Hmm I think it would effect me but then I would remind myself of why I didn't like them or why it didn't work out and be grateful that I can meet new people or be grateful for my current boyfriend if I had one lol

I mean yeah you may be like "i missed out" or "dang" or get jealous but eventually... if you broke up over personality issues or incompatibilities or you wanted somebody "better" personality wise then.. all you'll be like is "ehh.." because you want something else lol and you'll be grateful you've moved on

• I feel bad in the fact that he didn't look that good when we were dating, but I remember why he's my ex, and then I don't really mind.

• Does not matter when you are equally as gorgeous as they are.

• No, he's a douche bag. I'm told he got jealous when he saw me with another guy looking better than I did when I was with him.

• It may be true, but friends tell other friends that all the time to make them feel better.

• It was his sister that told me, she wouldn't say it unless it were true, they're incredibly close.

• I vaguely think, "Damn, why didn't he look this good when we were going out?" But it doesn't make me want them again.

Most of my exes have gotten uglier since breaking up, though. Or at least their fashion choices have gotten worse. So it has only really happened once.

• No, he's an ex for a reason and whether he's stunning or not I have no feelings for him at all.

• Of course

• yea totally because at one time I was attracted to him, so even though he may have changed he still is the same guy I fell for.

• i did but I hadn't moved on so it just hurt

• I feel bad

What Guys Said 11

• Not really, I could careless, If she's my Ex, then obviously She's an Ex for a reason then I would lose all interest in them forever.

• I voted "no" (as in not negatively affected).

I can honestly say that I do root for my ex's in their lifetime endeavors; I don;'t have any exes that I have bad feelings for.

That also involves them style-wise and health-wise...if they are looking good, then good for them.

• This happened to me only once, and I was like "meh" 'cause my new girlfriend was still hotter ;)

• she is my ex for a reason. so is either I don't care or I will probably be happy for her since this means she would have a chance with anybody; and she could get with anybody she wants as long as its not me

either way my mentality would be "i already had her"

• of course its going to be an issue if she is like looking great and with another person but at the same time life goes on so it shouldn't be the end of the world

• Not at all and my ex is pretty stunning.

• Nah, One of my ex looks hella gorgeous now compared to the time when we were dating, and I told her how more beautiful she became since the last time I saw her.

• If she was looking fantastic id feel pretty upset, but I know I gotta move on to the next

• I'm sure a lot of girls get jelly even if they won't admit it, and especially if they are single themselves or have a lesser-looking boyfriend after.

• My ex still looks the same and she won't change. I or any one can pick her out any wear. She has been with so many guys she can't get pass the friendship stage. She is like a unicorn.

• No. Once you have moved on it doesn't really matter what they look like. I probably wouldn't even notice.

That's assuming I've moved on from them. If I haven't, then it might bug me a bit, but it will be short lived.