How to avoid looking slutty...

I've tried everything and except for baggy clothes, everything that looks nice on my friends ends up looking slutty/cheap on me. (And I don't mean short skirts or tube tops. ANYTHING, even turtlenecks and plain jeans)

I am tired of getting disapproving or nasty looks from people when I wear the same clothes as everyone else! I am a short girl with a petite frame, wide hips, small waist, and 32DDD's. I don't wan't to hide my figure completely, but I want to look classy. Any fashion advice for me?

Some outfit pictures would be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• Petite frame plus 32DDDs on a girl in her early 20s is pretty much the epitome of SMOKING hot. What you need to appreciate is that unbelievably hot does NOT equal slutty. You've got an incredible body that's going to turn guys on REGARDLESS of what you're wearing. And other girls are going to feel threatened by that because they likely lack the ability to instantly turn on guys like you can.

I suspect the major issue you have right now is that you're mistaking hot for slutty. I highly doubt that you look slutty in jeans and a turtle neck. But you may look pretty hot!

Happy to discuss further if it helps.

What Guys Said 2

• As said before, you probably just look smoking hot in whatever you put on. Guys will get boners and girls will hate you for making them look ugly in comparison. Just your bad luck to be a knock-out I guess :-P

• short girl with a petite frame, wide hips, small waist, and 32DDD's

last part is the tough part...look into getting things fitted for your figure. some people are just gonna hate on your boobs so don't think too much of it.

a link to what you like, don't like, doesn't fit right would help to give you better advice.

What Girls Said 5

• You probably don't look slutty at all. People are probably just checking out your boobs and girls might be jealous. Don't worry about it. Just wear things that you like that fit you. Try skinny jeans with baggy tops. They can be button down flannels over tanks or tees, big sweaters, or oversize blouses. It'll hide your boobs, but show off your legs.

• Add me (: I'm in the same boat as you, petite and curvy with 32ddd

We can discuss tips and stuff ^_^

Basically tho I go for clean silhouettes with basic designs etc. square necklines look great too (:

• Make sure your clothes actually fit you. Bcause of your boobs you're going to have to get shirts in a larger size. Try shirts that are not super tight and fitted. Try slouchy tops with tight jeans, or shift dresses. In the future, you may want to look into getting a reduction. My friend had one last year and she looks so much better

• Ya turtle necks ?make boobs look bigger .try a dress with a belt around the waist to have an hourglass figure...maybe you look sexy not slutty

• Stay with clean lines

Don't wear anything with ruffles or bows, that would only add more attention to your boobs

• Seems logical, thanks you :) !