Girls in see through yoga pants,,,,,?

Hi, so I was wearing a thong with my yoga pants today after pilates, but then I walked through the gym and my crush was there and then when I got home I realized my thong kinda flipped oddly and it looked like I had a band aid or something on my arse crack. now I'm mortified...do you think he saw? They were semi sheer yoga pants. Ah, embarassing. My mates say he probably didn't but I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• He's a guy, and you were in semi sheer yoga pants, he saw, a lot more than once. Thank you by the way for being one of the wonderful ladies that make this country such a great place to be a guy.

• Mmmm a female with a thong and tight yoga pants ;P

• First of all, LOVE the semi-sheer yoga pants! Secondly, if you're crushing on this guy, you WANT him looking at your ass! Thirdly, if you have a nice one and you were in something well fitted like yoga pants AND they were see though, I guarantee he was looking. And if he liked what he was seeing don't worry about how your thong was flipped. If anything he was just wishing it wasn't there at all!

Do you talk to this guy? How's it going?

• Only if he looked at your butt. I've seen this type of thing on girls before. Don't worry about it. I'm sure he's not worried if he saw

What Girls Said 2

• He would have seen if he looked at your butt, and I'm pretty sure if he did, he would most likely not have thought it was a band-aid...but anyways, don't fret about it. It's not that big of a deal! He probably did not even see it.

• i woudent worry about it. worst case he saw and knew what he was seeing and got excited!