Ladies what is your favorite style of underwear and why?

Just curious, you hear all this hype about thongs being the best so I was wondering what is your favorite style and why?

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Not really into thongs, so a silky bikini panty works for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Commando.

I used to wear thongs so I wouldn't get pantie lines, then I realized the only difference between butt floss and commando was comfort.

0|2
    0|1
  • I like the brazillians (lasenza) They're like a cross between a thong and regular. They're sexy yet modest and don't show lines :)

0|0
    0|0
  • for me its all thong all the time. They are simply the most comfy! anything else feels like a wedgie.

0|1
    0|0
  • thongs & cheekies

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear thongs, they're comfortable to me and I like how they look. I have more than I need lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • All? Except thongs. Those are uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • thongs. I barely even realize I'm wearing underwear while wearing them, and they don't tend to show panty lines!

0|1
    0|0
    • Not to sound like a dumb ass or anything, but I now understand why you wear thongs with a body like that!

• boy-shorts or bikini briefs. I just love how they feel on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs and cheekies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cotton bikinis

0|0
    0|0
  • low rise shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Lacey thongs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal bikini cut cotton underwear, cos its so comfy, and you know people who wear synthetic underwear easily get yeast infection cos of the chaffing and sweating EW O_O

0|0
    0|0
  • when I wear them I wear cheekies!

0|0
    0|0
  • low cut bikini panties are the most comfortable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find bikini brief most comfortable.. Thongs are too small and girl boxers are too big.

But that's just me!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think it depends on what they're wearing, as in what shows through and what doesn't etc...

1|0
    0|0