Is it that cool to bring the 80s style back? the F? Your input needed.

Ok, I know the bell bottoms and the hair styles of the 70s came back and seems to be fading out in order to make room for the bright color and skinny jeans of the 80s. I absolutely hate when a style comes in and that is ALL you can find. The purple, orange, and kelly green jeans? OMG. I just looked at Express Mens jeans and just about puked when I saw the selection. I don't know if I consider following the trend a waste of money because you end up with a pile of stupid looking colored pants. Ask any woman who was partying in the late 80s/90s in the country bars. How many crazy colored Justin Roper boots they had. Pastel blue, pink, orange... Look at some of Bobby Brown's wardrobe from back then. I have also noticed those silly looking 3 dollar sunglasses that look like big max headroom glasses with neon green earpieces. WTF? I like the classic look of denim jeans. They can be any shade of blue. Faded or ripped a bit. Any one with me on this one. Next think you know Michael Jackson zipper jackets and Parachute pants will be all over. Leg warmers and headbands will be next. Then Turbo and Ozone in Breakin' 8. The only positive thing that may come out of this will be a new song to get "Rick Rolled" to? I am wanting to get quite a broad opinion on this.

I can't do a poll so I will have to work around it.

1. Embrace the 80s Wacky colors, Tight rolled jeans, Knee socks pushed down on top of high tops?

2. So stupid I can NOT believe they would bring that back. Fashion emergencys happened then and I was glad to see it go.

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason the 90s style was different was because the 80s style WAS HORRIBLE.

I don't mind other vintage styles, I enjoy 70s and 50s. But 80s fashion was horrible and this fad needs to stop.

• Preach it!

• It honestly pisses me off. Ask anyone who was alive during the 80s, it probably wasn't their preferred fashion stage.

• It pisses me off too... more than I can explain and probably more than it should. While I was on that site earlier I was thinking wow... taper legs... nice. High water. (you ever see some cat wearing boots too fat for some non boot cut jeans to go down on? Lame! I also saw some very sweet skinny ties. Hate that. Cardigans... trench coats. OMFG. Bring out the hammer pants and bandanas around the wrists and some frendship bracelets.

What Girls Said 4

• 1... but personally guys should stick with darker washes pastelly pants tend to look a bit silly on guys

• I agree... I will stick with blue... many shades of course. No purple pants for me. Judge if you must. Those glasses are still silly too!

• Lol, To each their own but I personally am not a fan. I don't see myself jumping on the bandwagon.

• Totally,i love guys with hair <3

• hate it to be honest with you

What Guys Said 4

• '80s style has been back in for ages - like 5 years or so. God knows why though, as pretty much everything from that entire decade was just awful.

It's when stuff from the '90s comes back in that I'm going to start feeling really old (I was born in the '80s, so I'm really a child of the '90s).

• Why are you looking at express men's jeans?

Get some APC new standards or something.

• Didn't know they were around really. The jeans from express were recommended by a friend who often buys the $300 jeans. He knows I won't. Not even 150. Call me cheap if you must. The express jeans I have been wearing are around $80. Fit well, look great and are comfortable. Keep in mind I will NEVER buy the colored ones on that site. EVER. The Blake / Kingston are the ones I wear in distressed blue. Those APCs look nice. I just tend to splurge on watches and flight lessons.

• My impression is you're less in to this seasons tress and would be more into well made Japanese denim that will fade well over time.

• I actually think it's pretty funny to see kids bringing back the old fashions and thinking it's something new they're doing, I'm for most of it though

• There's a lot of music from the 80s I really love. But 80s fashion? No thanks.