Is it cute or weird when you see a short girl with a tall guy?

I am just barely 5'0'' and my new boyfriend is roughly 6'2''. Needless to say I feel and look way shorter around him. It doesn't hep that he manhandles me all the time and likes to call me "kid" since he is only about 3 months older than me. When we kiss gr has to bend down a good bit even when I'm on my tippy toes. We get weird looks all the time. So do you find dramatic height differences in a couple cute or is it weird to you?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't like big differences, I prefer girls closer to my own height. Having to bend all the time is weird to me, and I feel like a pedo.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that's adorible, and I am 5 '2 I have always dated guys 6' up to about 6'3 and guys love petite well most. So don't worry maybe people look at you guys for being a good looking couple screw them anyway if your happy. Not weird at all.