Guys, what clothes do you like on girls?

what suits most girls, what's too tarty, too much or a no go. favorite colors, style etc etc :)

i want raw detail. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• God brought girls into the world without clothes of any sort. I have never seen an article of clothing that was an improvement on his judgement.

What Guys Said 8

• I want raw detail."

LOL Here it comes:

Just sporty, I'd say: jeans & T-shirts are fine, a mini dress too

no fake (or real) grandmothers' blouses or dresses

no lace things

no deep cleavages, Monroe style

rather blue/yellow/red than pink or mauve

Tomboy rather than vamp

but that's just taste, not more: I'll not disregard a girl who's dressed in a different manner, NO WAY!

(Id have problems with my beautiful daughter in law)

• I think I'd be most attracted to a woman who is simply wearing a hat. I think it's the simplicity of such an "outfit" that would most attract me.

• I like baggy clothes, they just look way more comfortable than all the form-fitting things girls wear these days. Not that you should never go for the fitted clothes, but wear a baggy t-shirt and some guy jeans once in a while.

• Whatever suits them and what they feel comfortable in. I would love to see how she dresses in winter. I love scarfs, sweaters, and mittens. As long as she looks cute and comfty, I don't really care what colors or style she chooses.

• dress how you wanna dress if you dress baggy shure wear it don't freak out on your style be your self don't worrie and to me personaltiy counts the most be causal and be your self

• Pink looks great on a girl

• In which she feels comfortable but must be according to her body type. In which her beauty come out. well dressing is a god gift.

• any colours you like.

What Girls Said 4

• i was wondering this tooo I'm a simple tshirt girl rarely like to dress up in less its fancy...i usually wear jean shorts or pants from like AF with heels if I'm going out to eat to dress things up a lil...i hope I'm not consider a plane jane because all my girlfriends like wear colored eye shadow to match there fit and wear like skirts and dressy tops and its not my thing...i don't know what do guys think?

• Certain guys like certain things, I think skirts/dresses dressier type things are meant for special occasions, but I'm attracted to girls like you (jeans, shirt, even tennis shoes) it makes you seem like ur more down to earth and that you're willing to give me a shot, no matter how I look or my personality is, girls who look like theyre "plastic" tend to be shallow just like guys CAN be

• I'm sure whatever suits their personality best.

• i have this red trench coat that guys seem to love

• Like a bull, guys are attracted to that color, besides some guys like me has red as their fav. color, that's why you get so many guys going after you when you wear it

i was attracted to a girl wearing red heels, not only cause they were heels, but because they were RED

• Surely when it comes to colour, it REALLy depends on her colouring

• Color is important...to a certain point, for example, if you cared about how you look, ur gonna want to make sure ur matching colors correctly

• Well, yeah, matching is important...but what I mean is you can't say that "pink suits all girls"...it depends on the individual girl's colouring!