Shoes Glorious Shoes.... YES OR NO?

link

Any alternatives would be nice ... I'm looking for reddy maroon heels and I really like velvet since it goes with this outfit my mum bought me for a wedding.

i ordered the shoes already but ill see how they are in real life and return them if necessary
I got them through the post, they are very cool actually put on, and the gem bit is like clip on so you can take it on and off when you want a more fancy look. But its a shame its not the right color for what I want. It turned out to be a raspberry pink color but I'm looking for a dark blood red ..Ah well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go for something like this link

• its hairy looool

• I could check for you.

What Guys Said 4

• That exact color is going to be hard to find in something else. That said, I'd try and go with a different color, one that will pick up on some other color in the dress or a color that may pickup some piece of jewelry / bracelet, or even a neutral color. If I could see the outfit, I could be much better help. Any links to your complete outfit or at least the dress?

• If the outfit is loud, that's going to be busy as hell. If the dress is simpler, it might work.

They're kind of trashy, and I don't mean that in a bad way, trashy can be fun, but maybe not head to toe trashy if you know what I mean.

• seems as if I'm too late -- but gonna share the link anyways! :D

link

• Those are cool shoes, and kind of beautiful. So, Yes.

What Girls Said 6

• They're cute, but the gems are a bit much.

Off topic (sort of, but still shoe related) I saw a girl in sparkly red vans walk by today and I literally stopped mid-sentence and gasped at how beautiful they are. I have to buy those shoes.

• They're nice but not anything I'd wear to a wedding. I'd get a simpler suede red/maroon pump. Just my opinion though.

• I personally din't like the heels. Maybe something more subtle would look better. What type of an outfit is it? If you could send a link of the outfit, maybe I'd be able to help you with it.

• I think they seem a little loud, perhaps you want to find ones that don't have gems on them. That'd just be my style and opinion though

• Nice

• yes