The way girls look at me?

Ok not to brag or anything at all but I am a fairly good looking guy, I am 18 year old male 5'10 blue eyes dark brown hair etc.. I have always had done lots of things with girls but still not sure. So when I walk through the mall and I walk by some girls and they sort of have eye contact with me for few secs are they interested in me in any way? or are they just looking at me? cause I have girls looking/staring at me all the damn time and I am like wtf?! cause they never ask me anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what they do when they make eye contact. Most of the time if a girl smiles at you after making eye contact or raises her eyebrows it means she is interested. But that's not always a sure sign because some people just smile to everyone because they are so happy with themselves. Girls will usually do subtle things sometimes consciously, and most of the time subconsciously when they like a guy. For example if you're at a place and a girl keeps staring at you and playing with her hair that is an obvious sign that she wants you to approach her and talk to her.