HELP!!! Long hair or short hair? help help help!

Should I cut my hair or leave it as is? Which looks better! I've included pics :)

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• guys are gonna like it long. you really shouldn't wear so much mascara. it make your eyelashes look like little teeth lol.

What Guys Said 10

• Well if your hair is short you can always have extensions incase you ever miss having it long.

• I think it looks better shorter.

• I think it looks better shorter, but it's kind of extremely hard to tell with the two photographs you have there.

• Talk about photogenic. You should go short hair, but that's just me. besides longer hair means more maintenance lol. :P

• go short

• I prefer your hair shorter.

• i wish youd sign on again

• MAN WOULD I STUFF YOU LIKE A THANKSGIVING TURKEY! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR HAIR JUST WHATS BELOW IT DAMNNNNNNNNN. I would stretch you out BIG TIME.

• short but put in the left eye

• Definitely long you whore.

What Girls Said 20

• Personally I'd say short seems to do it for you. I think it looks more striking and fits your style better. You might also consider freshening up your look with a new color or highlights if you're bored with it :) good luck!

• Long. I wish I had your hair :(

• Please don't cut your beautiful long locks! You look good either way, but if I had hair like that I wouldn't cut it. I guarantee you guys love it and girls are just jealous (maybe that's why so many girls on here are suggesting you cut it...)

• LONG! a lot of girls are getting it cut really short! love the long hair! be different and keep it long. being different gets you noticed!

• I say short! I'm always telling people to get their hair short. Its easier and free-er. I got my hair cut the other day and its super short, not boy short but short. I love it. I'm an advocate for short hair. And it looks like you have really long hair now, so maybe you could give your hair to a cancer organization or something. But I say short.

• It looks better shorter, long looks a little too much like extentions...

• I like the shorter one, its been a few months iknow but if you had any doubts, short is really pretty.

• I like it longer but either way is really cute. Shorter hair may be easier to do and cooler sense summer is coming up. By the way you are like really pretty :)

• i think it looks better shorter

• I like it shorter,plus its getting warmer out and shorter is more practical and easier to handle.AND Spring is the season for new beginnings,maybe a new haircut will make you feel rejeuventated =)

• Shorter! You're really pretty by the way. :)

• Short.

• you can pull it off either way.. but I do like the style of the short haircut you have!

• You look very pretty with long hair!

idk...

its been 3 months? did you cut it? lol

• what kind of mascara do you wear :) I lve the lashes. your beautiful.. :)

and longg:)

• The long hair makes you look older, but I personally like your hair short better :)

• i like your hair both ways. shorters probably easier and faster to style though. your really pretty btw. :)

• you can go eithe rway. you look good in both short and long hair.

• you look great both ways! but just so you know, you would look really great with lowlights! it makes your hair look more natural and classy.

• I prefer it shorter. It's more striking. But I feel the same, I'm too scared to cut my hair! =/