How young is too young?

So I met this sugar daddy online and he seems really nice, intelligent, and reasonable. The only problem is I'm worried I'm too young for him. He's 32 and I'm 18 - but I look like I could be 15. I have a young face, a small physique and small breasts (big A cup, small B cup). I'm not inexperienced, I just look extremely young and am afraid he won't be attracted to that. Should I send him a picture of me, just try to meet him in person and skip photos, or just give up until on trying to be a sugar baby until I look a little older?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, this is just me, but the age difference between you two is far too large. You're 18 and likely just graduating high school. Even teens mature for their age should not date an adult. You are in two entirely different places in your lives. I wouldn't look for anyone more than three years older, at your age. Once you're a full adult (say, 30's) then its alright to date older people. But right now you are living an entirely different life. There is no way this would be a healthy relationship.

A 32 year old man should know that. If he is flirting with you then its highly inappropriate and I suggest you get the hell away from him, fast.

• Word my good man, this dudes knows what he's talking about

What Guys Said 5

• i'm a sugar daddy to a few girls. you get more money if you look younger.

although you should be 18 for it to be legal to have intercourse with you.

• You're too young. He's too old. The age difference is too great.

However you want to look at it, the answer is clear.

• I think it's best if you send him some pictures first.

Meeting him in person might not be good because he might get uninterested.

• Gross, lol.

I mistakenly thought a girl was in her early twenties, and broke it off when she told me she was 18. I'm 26 and I thought the age difference was too great. 32 is absurd

• Quit being a whore

What Girls Said 1

• why do you need a sugar daddy? get up your lazy ass and work for yourself