Is it worth giving him another chance?

About 6 months ago I met a guy who's 10 years older than me has kids and very settled down. There was some instant attraction but it was pretty clear that he was looking for something very serious while I wanted to start things out casually and see where they went. He told me to look him up if I decided I wanted more. We cross paths pretty regularly and flirt occasionally sometimes sending each other texts. After getting to know him better I'm interested in something serious its almost like I've gotten the casual get to know you part of the relationship I was looking for. I'm at a loss as to how to go about telling him this without sounding like I've been pining away for him the last 6 months. Any suggestions?

What Guys Said 1

• Women always over think. Just tell him to get together sometime and go from there.

What Girls Said 0