What do you prefer your girlfriend wear more often, heels or flats/sneakers?

There's style for different occasions of course but how often do you prefer a certain style...

Do you prefer your girlfriend to be dressed more often like this...

link

link

OR more often like this...

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• indeed, dres for the occasion, but well, my girl does not like heels, so even in those occasions were she is expected to dress formally she would pick LITTLE heels, and I actually never liked big heels :P sure, it makes the tighs look more toned and lift the @ss, but my girl has lovely tighs and @ss already, so it does not make much of a difference so why wearing tall heels? besides, I am an average eight guy, my girl could use taller heels and there won't be trouble, but often a girl a little taller would wear super tall heels and later complain that, since must guys are average heaig, almost all are at her level or below, but this may not bve a problem depending on your race, in mine boys and girls are usually no more than half a feet different in height, my girl and I have even less diference

What Guys Said 7

• I really am OK with her dressing any way she wants. She could dress provocatively, if she wants. She could be glammed up, or she could dress in T-shirt and jeans, for all I care. I love the way she looks. Don't get me wrong. I love seeing her in a cute dress, or made up dressed to kill, but really, she doesn't tell me how to dress, and I don't tell her.

The same goes for shoes. I think she has some great flat, and a nice pair of sneakers. She also has some fantastic heels. But I think she's smart enough to know when wearing them would be a tactical nightmare. So, honestly, I have no strong preference. I prefer she dresses for the occasion, or dresses comfortably, but it's all her.

• I think heels look nicer most of the time, but I don't want her to kill her feet 24/7.

• Why should we have to choose one or the other. Dress for the OCCASION!

By the way, I find it hard to believe a 96 year old woman would be on a site as such...

• Sneakers, definitely 100% ;-)

• I don't have a preference. She looks good in anything.

• thats quite the body you got for being a 96 year old lol

• being an average height guy . I would prefer flats / snekers.

What Girls Said 6

• I live in heels, skirts and dresses, so the first two links are for me. I always enjoy wearing heels, and don't find them uncomfortable at all, so that's what I go with.

• You sound like my sister :D

• Actually no, to me she's not "girly" at all, she's more of what I'd like to call very "feminine".

Rather than pretty, cute, and pink, (legally blond chick) which is what I tend to connect 'girly' with, she's more on the classy, sophisticated side.

• Going on your description of "girlie", then I would definitely have to agree with you. When I think of "girlie", that's more of my perception too, not the idiot legally blond thing. That's how I would describe myself, as well, totally feminine, just like your friend. She must be beautiful.

• Flats and jeans, I don't like wearing heels

• As a female it depends on my mood. Love the look and comfort of flats/running shoes...but also love the towering effect heels give.

• 2nd and 3rd. 3rd with heels since I am short.

1st only for parties

4th maybe at home

• I always always wear heels. sneakers just arn't cute unless you're on a hike

• So you wear heels just to look cute then? Not because you actually like it?

• I mainly dress like the last link lol but my boyfriend likes it when I dress up.