Do girls typically like tall men, even if the man isn't that great looking?

Even if I am what would be considered "too tall", as in "6,7". And I'm not kidding myself I am not the best looking man in the world but I have a great personality, but that never seems to be enough. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to what I'm attracted to. Height isn't in the equation. If I feel a vibe towards the person and feel attraction he has my attention. He can be good looking or bad looking (which is totally subjective), doesn't matter. If he catches my eye and makes my heart beat faster naturally I'd like him. I've felt this way about tall guys and short guys.

What Girls Said 5

• I do but my limit is 6'2 since I am just 5'3.I don't want to look weird standing beside him.Even with heels he will still tower me.I wish I was taller,at least 5'4.

• Yeah that's the main reason why I asked this question because I usually tower over everybody lol.

• I'm going to say no...because, well, the face counts. There's no getting around the face.

Regardless of height, you definitely don't have to be the best looking guy. Just regular maintenance and putting in effort to look presentable is good enough.

Also, 6'7 is a little excessive to me since I'm only 5'2 1/2

• I love guys who are 6'7''. Tall men are so sexy and preferred.

• Tall can make up for not that good looking

• im 6'4'' so id love a guy with your height! but honestly personalty has a lot more to do with attraction than looks...

• Wow I've only met one girl that was your height. I remember because she was around an inch shorter than my 6'5"

• haha yeah girls with my height seem to be a rarity :P

What Guys Said 1

• Yes