Facial Hair.......Yay or Nay????

GIrls, do you like facial hair on a man? If so, do you like a certain style?

Guys, do you like having facial hair? If so, what style?

• I'm a girl. I like facial hair
  • I'm a girl, I don't like facial hair
  • I'm a guy, I like facial hair
  • I'm a guy, I don't like facial hair
  • Don't care either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A.

I love facial hair on men. I love running my fingers through it too :-)

No preference on style.

What Guys Said 32

• I don't like Facial Hair, & especially don't like Facial Hair on women lol.

• Big yay for me; I was not allowed to have facial hair through high-school given the uniform policy but as soon as I was out I grew a goatee/'french cut'- I kept it until 2006 and would sometimes alter it letting it get thicker etc. ; I even toyed with having mutton chops/friendly mutton chops as an homage to Lemmy from Motörhead but it wouldn't have suited me so I didn't.

In late 2006 I grew what I have kept now which is something of a mustachio akin to 'V for Vendetta' and am very meticulous about maintaining it - I fuss over that and my sideburns which are thin and pointed extending all the way down to my jaw-line. In all I like having facial hair but the only downside is that I have a very strong growth so I need to shave twice daily and devour razors but then one 'must suffer for their art' or some such thing.

• I neglected to mention how with a friend I grew a 'Hulk Hogan tribute mustache' which was absolutely hilarious but I think I looked more like a p*rnstar than anything/or maybe Burt Reynolds - nevertheless it was rather amusing.

• you are awesome haha

• As a rule I don't like hair, unless it is extremely neat and well groomed. If all guys had facial hair like yours I would prefer it to the hairless look

• I like it... adds some age to my face. I have a full beard, and I shave my neck up to the jaw. I've been experimenting with length but usually I go with a close, clean trim (the length of the hair does not go past my jaw line).

That said, it comes at a cost. Beards are a fair amount of maintenance haha. Like other hair, you have to wash it. And it grows so damn quick that trimming has to be done regularly.

• I have a full bear, keep it neat, and that has been since I was 17, I love it, and luckily I am not the only one

• I've read most of other oppinions, question asker what's yours?

I do the "no shave November", but after that I have to shave it off. It feels like there's sand on my face, and most girls I know don't like facial hair.

I look REALLY sharp when I shave.

• my facial hair styles are these

Stubble is usually about like this or shorter. www.google.com/search

And I do clean shaven which you know what that looks like.

And this www.google.com/search this but shorter.

• I'm a guy, and I definitely do not like facial hair on a girl.

• Facial hair is itchy and annoying :\ if you girls like it so much, get your own.

• I don't have much facial hair, just a mustache and some hair on my chin and some under my underlip.

I shave it, because my wife requires me too. She doesn't like it when I grow it and kiss her, she says it pricks her and if it's long tickles her nose, lol. She also finds it puts at least 10 years to my face.

• I have a mustache and beard and I keep it

• I have a beard. I trim it short, though. Not 5 o'clock shadow short, but it's long enough that it's not just stubble. My girlfriend likes it.

• I look like I'm 18 without facial hair but with it I actually look my age which is pretty cool..

• I don't like having facial hair that's longer than a few mm because it gets all itchy and rough to the touch. Stubble is fine though.

• I hate these spiky black things coming out of my face xD

I just shave it and it feels great :)

• Big nay for me -

Even if I could grow a beard, I wouldn't want to...

It's the 21st Century - facial or body hair is a thing of the past.

• Na. Body hair is still in. It's masculine. But if that androgynous asexual body frame look is for you.. go right ahead.

• yes but more like some sort of growth

• That's what the penis is for LOL

• I just like to let my beard grow out natural. And, call me a weirdo, but I think it's incredibly sexy when a woman has upper lip hair. Not a Mario stache, just a light moustache like some women have that's about as thick as what you find on a 13-14 year old boy. I don't know why but it's a massive turn on for me.

• I don't mind having facial hair, but I definitely do hate shaving so often since it doesn't look good on me (unless I grow out my curly hair)

• I wish I could grow a beard.. right now I have about 2 months of facial hair which is still really not much on my face.. might cut it in the spring.

• I usually go without facial hair, but I wouldn't mind sporting a little for fun. I'm OK with it, but not too much.

When I first began growing it at 16, I went with a semi-beard for months. It was OK, though it got kind of annoying in the end, and hurt like hell to shave off.

• Don't like it, but sometimes I skip shaving to save time. Just mild stubble is the most I'll grow, but I look like an ass if I let it grow out, and so do a lot of guys.

• I think it makes you look badass as a guy if it's done right.

I just hate the feeling, of hair. My head is like a potato shaved all the way around.

• I hate the feeling when it rubs against your skin between the bottom of your chin and your neck! Mainly say that because when I grow stubble, I let it grow everywhere...shaving my neck and stopping at the jawline would look terrible on me

• Id burn the damn thing with acid if it meant it would not grow back. Its a never ending battle.

• I like having a beard. I shaved mine off because of my job, but I feel naked without one.

• The length is important.

• I'm a guy and I have sideburns... They aren't going anywhere onetime I considered shaving them and when I brought up to my fiance she glanced at me and said "hell no, don't you dare".

• I'm a guy, and I have a stache. I think it's a damn good-looking one, if you ask me! :D

I get compliments on it quite often, which makes me want to keep it :)

• Wish I had stubble.

• Shave every day. In the military, my father says they enter boys with no scruff, and by the end of their first sixmonth they grow full beards. I think that's an exaggeration, but shaving even if you have nothing to shave does help.

• shaving your hair won't make it darker or thicker, like at all lol. When you shave and it comes back you see the base of the hair and it is the biggest and darkest of the hair strand but it's still gonna be the same color as your hair was before..

• Yeah, that's what I read lol!

• I like having really short facial hair. Like the ''5 o'clock shadow''.

• I hate facial hair. I find it irritating. I like to have a smooth clean shaven face.

What about you? What do you like on guys?

• Yay, I don't like facial hair lol!

• Also it's better to have a smooth face when we kiss you ;)

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 87

• This absolutely depends on the guy. There are some that look amazing with facial hair, but others come off like the friendly neighborhood hobo or that creeper who stares at children at the park.

• I only like facial hair when it is well groomed..or that morning shadow...the little stubbles look sexy

• I like stubble. It's very sexy. Otherwise, I'm a fan of clean shaven.

• I love facial hair. I find it extremely sexy. My last boyfriend had a mustache and a soul patch. The only thing I didn't like is when he shaved it and as it was growing in it was so itchy. But a guy with a soul patch? -swoon- A slight beard is alright to me. Nothing too long and gruffy.

• Honestly it depends. Some guys look hot with facial hair.. but some guys they have so much that it covers their handsomeness or makes them look older.. so I really really wish they would shave it off lol.. No offense. guys who grow mustaches... that's just corny lol but normal facial hair or scruffy works for some but not all

• I love a guy with stubble/facial hair and luckily met a guy that hates shaving. But if it was something that aggravated him then by all means shave, its his face.

• It depends on the guy, and how they take care of it.

There are some who have other facial features that the just clash example boy that I dated for years, red head, more of a rusty color, very dark, his beard was 2 toned very light and very dark, it was also extremely coarse, and curly, it was also a little patchy. so coming in contact with it hurt a lot and actually caused my face to get very scratched up to the point that I looked like I had serious carpet burn on my face after a make out session. he also looks like a homeless man who shaves with old rusty razors he found in the trash when it starts growing out.. he can not grow it out.. and it sucks because he loves facial hair, and can't seem to accept that he just can't pull it off well.

But then there are others who look incredibly sexy with facial hair, a guy that I was seeing last summer very well groomed, soft, matched the rest of his hair and it didn't clash with the rest of his face at all, and I know quite a few men like this. couldn't really feel it when we were kissing, it was nice.

But as a general rule I prefer a man with out, just because it looks cleaner, but there are few that I don't care which way they go they look great.

• I like a little stubble :) it's cute and it feels good underhand

• I didn't vote yay or nay 'cause I can't choose. Some guys look super hot with facial hair and some look super silly.

• I am alright with it but when it comes to kissing it would feel funny LOL I think I would rather have my boyfriend shave for now until we are older like in our 30's. having a beard or mustache makes you look way older, and it can backfire on cuties like my boyfriend. I like the manly look of a beard, especially on country boys like mine but not at the moment, just my opinion tho

• I personally don't like facial hair. Atleast not if I'm gonna be kissing the guy. If I'm not kissing him then I don't care.

• I agree, I'm not a fan of hair going into my mouth while kissing a guy

• Exactly, I also don't like it too much when they have stubble if we are gonna be kissing for an extended period of time cause it starts to hurt. lol

• Stubble is the best, that rough, sexy, 'not shaved in 2 days stubble'..Makes me go weak at the knees lol

• It has to be shaved close, outlining the jaw, to appeal to me.

I think that five-o'clock shadow is sexy on a guy. Nothing patchy, though.

The goatee looks okay on some guys and horrible on others, so I'm not specifically a fan.

Anything else depends on the guy's jawline.

• I hate it. I'm okay with a little stubble but I prefer guys clean shaven. It's not a deal breaker for me unless he has a full beard or something like that.

• I dunno...I like boyish men. Also known as flower boys. A light shadow is okay, but it should be shaved. That's just my preference.

Diverging a bit from the Q, beards are cool. Moustaches are not... Beards remind me of hippies, scholarly old professors, and pirates. =D Moustaches remind me of 80s serial killers, windowless vans, and 70s pron... =(

• Big nay for me.I just don't find it attractive.

• No, hair anywhere is just awful on a guy, especially chest hair, yuuuuck.

-love Sosa

• I like clean shaven of just a little scruffy...and when I say a little scruffy I mean like hasn't shaven for a day or two, but I like it ONCE in awhile. Like if the guy is usually clean shaven and one day he just forgets to shave, I think that's an incredibly hot change up.

• Love it. As long as it's not just a mustache. It's just masculine and sexy.

• GIrls, do you like facial hair on a man?

Yes! When he kisses my and hugs me and our faces touch each others, I feel excitement and irritated.

If so, do you like a certain style?

link

link

• I don't really like facial hair stubble is fine but everything else hurts during kissing and oral. It also depends on the hair and the guy. Like some guys with strong jaws look really sexy in facial hair others can use it to disguise round jaws.

• Some stubble is fine. But I'd still prefer clean shaven over that.

• Voted A. I like when my guy has a little bit of stubble. ^________^

• Country guys with facial hair are so sexy!

• I love beards! I would frolic in them if it were sociall acceptable.

• it is socially acceptable.

• Haha! Depends on the circumstances, sometimes the best beards are owned by men I don't know, and I feel I'd be crossing a line to frolic in a strangers facial hair.

• I like facial hair but not alot

• It really depends on the guy, but my current and last boyfriends both have that little soul patch thing :P

• i like facial hair, can be sexy at times

• I like facial hair. Stubble, mustaches, shorter beards, and I like no facial hair. I think it depends on the guy. Some look better with, some without.

• I love facial hair, it's just so sexy!

• More from Girls
    57