How to look classy and expensive on a low budget?

I don't feel like wearing skirts or dresses but I want to look elegant. I really want to still wear jeans and no heels (except maybe wedge heels) and just flats and sneakers. I don't have a flexiable budget. I will pay 50 dollars at most for shoes and 40 dollars on jeans. 20 - 30 dollars on shirts. I need jewelry and I can't find anything that's cheap but looks real. I love Chanel and Prada but I can't afford it so I was looking for replicas. Please help me out! Thanks in advance. And links are really helpful too. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe something like this link I mean, those are leggings but can work the same with jeans, and you can chance for boots with little heel, or as little as you can get, or get fltter shoes, link I did not like the 1st combo, the second is quite nice, just change the flipflops for shoes like the 3rd, also if you are going for jeans try avoiding blue ones at all cost, since it would be too obvious you are far from elegant, play with color, is what makes my appearance more memorable or so girls say, is like I am of the few guys who would wear very light gray pants and electric blue shirt, even if the pants are denim it looks more formal since you do not expect jeans to be of that color.

I have never bought with trademarks in mind, and often buy cheap, not second hand, just low prices and yes, looking for offers,one of my dads friends has a LOT of money and he has lots of expensieve suits that look VERY cheap, most are oversized (my bro says is for his ego to fit), and he will pair the worst color combos.

So :) do the opposite of that guy, buy cheaper clothes, but buy your size, or have them tailored (I have a friend that does it for me), buy colors that suit you and that you can pair nicely, I would advice you to perhaps even go cheaper on shirts and nvest more on shoes, better shoes will last longer, and add a lot of quality to your outfit, and for shoes and accssesories, don't go for replicas, again, quality shoes are worth it, and if you can not buy jewllery or something like that, well I don't have that problem :P I don't wear it, I don't think you absolutely need it either, poeple often can tell if it is a replica, and it ends up being worse than not wearing any, if you absolutely want to accesorize go for interesting not-jewellery accessories, I don't know, a scarf instead of a necklace, and maybe, just like the shoes, invest in ONE nice pair of earrings that are not too formal, not too casual so they are more versatile, and keep it on silver so it would go better with colors, since gold doesn't actually, besides is more expensieve :P

What Guys Said 3

• Jeans and flats are not elegant. They can look nice, but always casual.

Do you actually want to look elegant, or just fake that you have money?

• The trick to looking expensive is getting clothes that fit well. Don't be afraid to geitems tailored or altered to fit you better. The goal is to have clothes that look like they were designed to fit your body.

• You need to have skirts and dresses in your wardrobe, for a couple of reasons

What Girls Said 3

• H&M has a lot of great stuff, but generally it will be easier to look classy in a nice a dress than jeans.

link

Something like this would would be easy. A grey skirt would be around 5$, a white shirt maybe 3$, pear necklace or earings 2-5 and a nice cardigan around 10-15.

High waist skirts almost always look classy and create a great figure. You can get them for 5 -15$ and combine with simple shirts or something fancy, it's up to you link link link link link link

In winter def go for coats instead of jackets. About jeans outfit, I'm not sure you will barley see a chanel commerical with any woman wear jeans or even just pants. They're usually seen as comfortable, athletic and more boyish.But skinny jeans with nice long shirts usually look nice, Skinny jeans short shirts (that end around your hipbones) look absolutley terrible and cheap on most girls. Try to combine with nice jewerly and nice a hair do link link

When you look for clothes look into the big seasonal sales. You can get great deals at vero moda, H&M, forever21...

A couple of weeks I got super elegant black dress at vero moda for 10$. If you're in the UK you will have more choices in H&M than than if you're in the US but they still have good stuff

• I recommend trying to get most of your wardrobe on sale or well priced. That way you can save enough to be able to splurge on some high impact signature pieces-- quality jewelry, a great handbag, etc. Pick pieces that are classics.

Just remember that true class radiates from the inside out...& self worth cannot be bought with a label.

• Try going to stores like 'Forever 21' and 'Love Culture'

-love Sosa