Guys :how short do want your girl to be? like in feet??

I'm 5'3 and I think I'm a little on the tall side ? Well for my self,since I'm a gymnast this is pretty tall for me ,and I was wondering what do guys think? My sister is 5'8 is she too tall?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything shorter than 5'7 is too short for me, but that's because I'm tall and also tend to see short girls as friend material only. Your sister is not too tall, she's more on the taller side of average. Tall is more like 5'11 and taller (and that's hot too).

Many guys don't care about height at all.

• Average is 5'4" so her sister is quite tall

• Not where I live. In my area 5'4 is short.

• In just referring to the US/Canada because most users here are from there

What Guys Said 10

• I have a mild preference for short women, but its not a deal breaker.

In my head, short is up to 5'4, 5'5=5'9 is pretty normal, and over that is 'tall'.

I'm 6'3.

You're tiny.

• It's not a huge issue with me as long as your between 5'2 and 5'7... I'd prefer 5'5. Being proportionate to your own body is a bigger deal to me.

• I prefer 6'0'' and above. I'm 5'11''.

• It's all relative to be honest. For me, as long as she's shorter than me than I'm fine. I'm 5'11 so I'd be content with her being as tall as like 5'8-5'10. As long as she's not like midget short, then I'm fine with it.

• I don't care. My girlfriend is the same height as me, probably a tiny bit taller actually. But it's not something I notice or even think about, to be honest.

• I prefer short girls, though I would certainly date a tall girl too.

Generally, midjet is the cut off point. So... 4'8''. xD

• I like them to be at least 5'9...I like long legs and I'm pretty tall myself. It would be nice to be eye to eye with them when they're wearing heels

• 5'7 - 5'11. I like my girls shorter than me in heels, but not too short so that would be my preference.

• 5'2"-5"7" I'm 5'8"

You're not too tall. You're sister is my height. I prefer girls shorter than me.

• I like your sister's height (tallish, but not really tall). I think that's ideal. Short girls like to insist that studies have shown men prefer them, but that's not actually the case. Studies have only indicated that short girls are more likely to get married and have kids, which is only logical - it's women that so strongly prefer guys taller than them so the short ones have more choice, and they are more common so they are easier to find. Guys don't usually consider height a priority.

What Girls Said 2

• Studies show most men prefer women that are shorter than average (around 5'), and shorter women are more successful when it comes to relationships and having families. would link but I'm on my phone. It's an easy google search though

• about 160cm.