Should I keep trying to grow my hair out or cut it in a short style?

Its in that awkward phase. I was thinking of clipping the sides up into a girl faux hawk. Or just cut it in a shorter style.

My hair breaks so that's getting on my nerves too

• A girl faux hawk
  • Cut it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• If that's you in the profile pic:

1. I'm sure short hair as in the pics displayed will look great on you and you can carry it off with ease and elegance.

2. However, I'd say long hair is the thing for you - will look absolutely awesome (though yes maintenance is an issue there)

These are my personal opinions and I do have a thing for long hair eitherway :D

• Its really dependant on your personal style, bone structure and personal preference. But me personally, I like the cut look more so than the Faux hawk.

• I think you should see which styles are suitable for you, as long as it fits your style.

• eww at the mohawk type thing. Or I guess faux hawk. Ugh.

• Why don't you just let me see what you really look like? I will let you see me?

What Girls Said 2

• How about going for the full blown mohawk a-la Cassie link I think that it's super cute and when you're ready to grow it out you can always cut it down to Rihanna's length link

If not then go for the short cut. I hate how fake faux hawks look unless they're braided like this: link

• Hell no!

• In that case cut your hair. Faux hawks looks really fake and try-hardish (to me anyways) even though I like longer hair in general.

• Thanks for your opinion

I just 6would never shave my head that bald.

I had that style already probably 3 years ago.

I'll probably go with the faux hawk.

• It depends on how your face is. You should do what suits more with it.