Don't you wish you can see what people see you as?

I mean mostly in terms of looks...

How can I know exactly what people see when they look at me..

I sure wish I can borrow someones eyes for a couple of minutes...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I would so like to know.

What Girls Said 10

• Nope. It's pointless and if I find out I'm butt ugly for other people, especially guys I'd go through life depressed. I'd rather just live and hope I'm attractive to some people. It's sort of like the would you want to know the day you die kinda thing. I'd rather just not know these things!

• Awwww. Nobody's gonna find you butt ugly :p

• I think I would know what to expect from them when they see me, that way I'll know where to start and where I can go...

• I do too. Based on your pictures though, I find you pretty attractive!

• Oh I'd love to know!

• Yes! Like..I know I'm not super attractive or anything but hearing that other people refer to me as being gorgeous is funny at times.

• sometimes. but it would be pointless

• i wish I could too lol.

• zsdxbh samee

• yes, sometimes I do wish that . .!

• Yeah, I do sometimes. Recording yourself on video can help a bit in that regard though.

• I would. Even if you ask, a lot of people are going to be nice and say that you look good, but most people see themselves as less attractive than other people see them, so I'd like to know exactly how I look to other people.

What Guys Said 8

• just ask people. Ill tell you, your arms are big, stop working them out, just tone and work out the rest of your body

• Oh hell yeah.

• Physically? No, that would just mess with my mind too much if I knew what people saw when they looked at me. It would raise so many more questions, like how I could change it to make myself look better, and I'd just get way too caught up with how I looked and I'd lose sight of what really matters in life.

• I think most of them would look for your face. You have a good looking face.

Also, if you want people to gauge your attractiveness, use GAG's Reality Check.

• did you try the reality check?

I had some trouble with it...! :p

• yes they see what I see in myself...for this one has to adopt realism

• Yeah it would be interesting to know

• they see me as an ugly looking guy

• I know already