Do you believe in the pupil dilation?

A guy I like always flirts with me and always tries to get my attention. When I speak, walk, talk to friends, laugh, or even when I'm quiet. Sometimes I think he likes me but then like a stupid girl I am I over think it.

So with the pupil dilation they say they dilate and get big when you look at the person you like. However, his don't dilate. Or I tried looking today but I couldn't really tell.

Do you believe it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a matter of belief; it's scientific fact. When you have feelings for someone (especially someone new in your life), you get excited, your heart-rate increases, and your pupils dilate. The dilation is what causes that "gleam/twinkle in your eye" because light will reflect off of the cornea.

Certainly, HOW MUCH someone gets excited will vary, depending on the person, and depending on how they feel for the other person, but some difference can be detected in just about everyone, at least with instruments.

What Guys Said 6

• I know it's true but haven't experienced it yet.

I do look for all of the signs. Interesting question.

I suppose his eyes would a bit, but look for other things too.

• okay! thanks well today someone asked if we were boyfriend and girlfriend and he couldn't stop smiling that he had to turn away so I answered and said no. Also whenever he wants to do something he always tells me to go with him, nobody else just me. But then its weird when were alone together we're both really quiet. Its very confusing :(

• How pupil dilation works for dating: pupil dilation happens when the heart beats faster or during a stressful situation. So when a guy looks at you and you make him nervous his pupils will dilate noticeably. It's a great thing to find a guy that has this reaction to you.

• its to do with adrenaline and stuff, but I don't even notice peoples pupils, its kind of a hard thing to judge, DOES SHE LIKE ME OR IS IT JUST THE LACK OF LIGHT LOOKING AT MY FACE?

dont dwell on it

• Yes, I always believe that. It's the major sign of attraction for me.

• "yes"

• It's a slight dialiation not major.

What Girls Said 2

• ugh, mine do lol.

• Yes it's a fact.