Do a lot of girls who look good blond look good redhead? thoughts on red hair?

and how do you know if you can pull it off?

what do you think of red hair?

i read that a lot of girls who have pale skin and light eyes and look good with blond hair also look good with some shade of red especially strawberry blonde.

what do you think?

i am pale, cooler toned skin, blue eyes, dark blond eyebrows, natural hair is very light brown like that shade that's just too dark to be blond but overall a light shade. in the sun it had a lot of golden red tones and it was very warm. my hairdresser says my hair has reddish tendencies.

i am blond right now because I have full, all-over highlights. I get a lot of compliments on it. I love being blond but at some point in my life I would like to try red too.

i am thinking a strawberry blond shade.

don't have pics but could I probably pull it off?

What Guys Said 2

• If your skin tone has a cherry undertone, you can pull it off. if your undertone is an olive, I wouldn't think it will look good. but there's only one way to find out lol.

• My skin is olive-y & I'm a natural redhead.

• i would like to see how it turns out for you. that was just the rule of thumb I've always heard from friends to style hair. I have an interest in hair and makeup so I pay attention when they talk haha.are you wanting to go a dark red or like a cherry blond?

• Take a risk and give it a try. If it doesn't work you will know not to do it again. That way you won't always sit wondering if it did.

What Girls Said 0