Which Heels Should I Get?

link

link

link

I can't decide...

I decided on the second one and the first one. Thanks for all of the help everyone! (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I really liked the first ones in Nude or Mint color :)

What Guys Said 3

• I like the second pair better than the other two in comparison.

It's always good for the color to pick up on the same color on some other article of clothing.

But it can also pick up on something as simple as sunglasses or a scarf.

• The first and the third one are practically the same, but the third one has a peep toe, so if you like peep tow then go for that. I don't know what the difference is between the second one and the other two are, other than the fact that they're "strappy". I'm sure you'd look good in all of them and it really all depends on what you look like, as well as the outfit you'd be wearing with them (when I say, what you look like, I mean pictures, not a written description, haha)

• the first pair! hands down! :D

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm, what kind of outfit do you plan on wearing with these heels? Or does it not matter to you?

Number one - Is the winner for me. Especially, the mint color. It'd look hot for the mid-Spring look.

I'd say number 2 - If you're wanting to rock a dark blue skinny jean, and gold/black cute top.

For number 3 - I'm not fan of the key hole.

• it depends actually on the outfit but overall I have to choose 2 even though I'm a fan of plain NUDE pump cause I think it somehow make the legs look longer. :)

first-- I like the look but I don't like the material used.

second-- love it! it's trendy and chic ^-^

third-- not a fan of keyhole but I like the material used.

if the pump on the first link used the same material on the third, I'll choose it over number 2

• first or second... then again they are on BOGO so...

• The second pair is the prettiest imo, then the third ones, then the first ones :) I'd get the second pair

• the second are gorgeous

• Yeah 1st and 2nd. Good Choice!

• I'd pick the second pair :)

• I would go with something that is not a platform...