What do you guys think of pencil skirts with large sweatrs? hot or not? (pic included)

So I'm going to spend the whole afternoon with my crush so I want to try too look sexy without actually looking like I'm trying. I was thinking about wearing a black pencil skirt with a large sweater on top, and some tigths, is it hot? or is it just sloppy

link

Please bare in your ,ind that my body is no has perfect has the girl in the pic my legs and buttbare much fatter

Most Helpful Guy

• fat + tight stuff = no-go

you should wear something like this link

... something like a pregnant woman would wear.

yeah I know, it sucks, that's why start going to the gym.

• im not fat just fatter than the girl in the pic

What Guys Said 9

• This look is hard to bring off if you're not slim-legged. I'd leave off the tights and wear a longer skirt...

• I find that sloppy. Maybe if the sweater was belted at the waist. I find those skirts look best with a nice top or blouse tucked in, or at least one shorter & fitted that isn't really long enough to be tucked or belted. A different style skirt, that might be cute. I just don't think it goes with the pencil skirt.

• That's not a pencil skirt. Or tights. That's a miniskirt with pantyhose.

There is a big differance.

• Pencil infers tight, not necessarily short. I think she meant it to be short...also, it depends on the girls height. The model in the pic is probably quite tall so it looks short on her

• Sounds hot lose the sweater it screams f off. Wear a dress to be honest but if you want the skirt a sleeveless white or blue shirr that covers your boobs but leaves arms and neck visible. Like a. Womans blouse with fancy stuff on ir.

• It is not pretty enough. I think if the out fit was tighter it would look a lot better

• What kind of shoes with this outfit?

• not hot

• It's cute but kind of paradoxical.

• I'd say it sounds more sloppy than hot. Now pencil skirts with large sweater KITTENS--THAT'S hot!

What Girls Said 7

• I think it can look good

• Not cute. What exactly wil you be doing?

• id wear it if there was more of the skirt I could see

• Nah. It makes no sense. And where's the skirt?! she should have just left that at home.

• I like it !

• i don't think it's sexy

• I personally don't like it. I'm not a fan of large sweaters in general, but in combination with skirts I think they are totally out of place. But as long as you feel comfortable, it shouldn't matter what we think!