Do you find your past boy or girlfriend good looking , super-hot or average?

now that your not with them you can finally admit what you though of them , I had 5 super hot girl friends and one ugly one another was average.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Eww I dated a guy with a lot of tattoos. We break up he goes to jail. He gets out and I run into him. He went from a 9 to a 5 f***ing quick! HAHA... Good friends but yea. WTF was I thinking. And My daughters dad? he's nice. There for me. and alright just a little too girlie now I think... He f***ing blow drys his hair with gel in it every day! OMG! Haha and the other guy... He is way f***ing hot and we have a 10 month old together and have been seeing each other 3 years now. And two average there that weren't nothing special!

• My ex is a good looking guy, but he’s quite a bit older, so I probably could have done better (if we're being honest). For me, looks are important initially, but it's the chemistry that keeps me around; even if a guy is unbelievably good looking, that’s secondary to our chemistry.

• I never date anyone that I found ugly/unnatracttive, and I never lie to myself that I find them hot, beautiful or attractive. When I was with my most recent ex I used to find him extra hot and really attractive all through our relationship, and I still do think he is really good looking and attractive ( he really is ) but so I do about many other guys. I'm not attracted to him anymore and I'm glad.

However when I went out with my first boyfriend, I used to think he is really good looking, but I now think he is really ugly and I think it is just his personality that makes him so ugly, because he was a d***head!

• I find everyone I date attractive or otherwise I would not have gone out with them in the first place. These are the ones I had met in person!

I remember checking out this guy when I was out somewhere thinking he was pretty hot. The guy turned around and looked my way and I realized it was my ex from like about 8 years ago! I do not think he had realized who I was (I did not react, do anything out of the ordinary or even said hello) but that had surprised to have randomly seen him after so long.

• He was always good looking in my eyes, people used to say he wasn't though. He lowered somewhat the unhappier I was, I was judging him critically, but really, he is average-good looking :)

• Realistically speaking, my ex was way below average. Had the personality to match to

• I've found all my ex's relatively attractive.All at least average although I would say my last was rather very beautiful.I have never dated anyone I've found ugly as looks are of some importance to me in relationships.

• I think my former bfs and gfs were always goodlooking.

• I don't care about my past boyfriends, all I care about is Karl Hungus.

• LOL now that I'm no longer attracted to them... I dated an ugly guy, an average guy, one slightly above average guy, and one ridiculously hot guy who was an a**hole.

• It's true that all of my ex-boyfriends have lost some of the attractiveness I saw in them once they started to behave like d***heads. My ex from about ten years ago, I saw him again (for the first time since the break-up) a few months ago. Now, even while we were together I knew he wasn't the best looking guy on this planet. But I was in love, so I found him attractive. Now I just look at him and wonder how I could have sex with him, or kiss him with those teeth, or why I wasted so much time on him (he's a loser in general). My most recent ex was probably about average. Not the sort of guy that makes you go "wow", and I could do better. I always could do better, everyone says that. But once I like a guy, I convince myself he's hot, and then once he's gone from my life, I can finally see him objectively.

Had a sexual encounter with a super hot guy a couple of months ago. My goodness, he is just so hot! But with him, the personality doesn't match *sigh*. Can't have it all, can't have it all.

• I never really liked BFs, because it takes a special guy for me to gain feelings. All of them been average though. A lot of guys that expressed theirselves to me have been hot though

• I'd say my ex was average but not hot. He had a cute face but he needed some work on his body.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think I dated an "ugly" girl, I liked them all for different reasons. The last one was beautiful, at least I think so. But either way, I don't really scrutinize my ex's.

• yeah find my ex..now she looks beautiful and gorgeous when compare to past ..now I want to stick with her again what to do...?thanks for solid suggestion

• My ex had a really hot body and some really nice exotic features. She turned out to be a stripper, and a crazy bitch tho. Hot sex, but really bad relationship.

I'd rather take a subpar girl with a great personality in the future.

• Never had one before. Sounds nice in theory though.

• They don't exist