What height do you think is considered tall for men and women?

What's your height? Are you satisfied with your height? If not, what height would you rather be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'3" and while I'm satisfied with my height, I think there are some health advantages to being a bit shorter. Also, my height can be a bit of a liability in the sports I enjoy (surfing and skiing).

How tall are you?

• I'm 5'-9" and loving it! :)

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 6'3". I like it. I guess I'm tall to other people. I just think of me as normal. Everyone else is short. =P What do I consider tall? You'd have to be like 6'7"+ to be noticeably taller then me. My brothers are 6'4" and 6'5" and they are at eye level as far as I'm concerned. I don't see a difference unless you line us up against a wall and break out a tape measure.

• Im 5'5. Needless to say, I don't attract women because of it, so I would rather be like 6'0

• i'm 6 foot 5 and still growing :D I want to be at least 6 foot 6 XD

• 5'8 or so for women. 6' or above for men.

I'm just over 5'9, I wish I could be 6'3 :(

• I'm 6'5 and I'm satisfied with it! I think guys over 6'2 are tall. I think girls shorter than 5'5 are short, above 5'11 are tall. I prefer them to be 5'9 - 6'1.

• Been measured at 6'1" and measured at 6'3", so I always say I'm 6'2".

I guess I'm content because I'm not short. In a perfect world I'd be 6'5".

I think 5'10" and above is tall for a woman.

• I'm 6'3 and I like it.

For me, any height between 5'4 and 5'9 is normal/usual for a girl, altho I don't date shorter than 5'7. 5'11 and up is tall which is cool too.

• Really, you have a height requirement for dating? I always sort of thought that was a girl thing...interesting. I see why to a point though- dating a girl more than 8 inches shorter might be a it awkward.

• I'm not a fan of big height differences and I'm more attracted to girls closer to my height. Of course, girls of any height can be hot!

• 5'8" for women and 6'2" for men. For a frame of reference, I'm 5'10".

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5ft nothing and I've learned to be content with it. I don't like being called small, tiny, bitty etc., but it's not something I'm insecure about. I just like to think of myself as someone who's as strong and capable as anyone else. The way I see it, I can't change it and it's not really a huge part of who I am, so why let it bug me? To be honest, I don't know if I'd choose to be taller if I could, what would I do with the extra inches? I guess maybe I wouldn't haveto use stools to reach stuff and I wouldn't have to hem my pants so much, but really, other than that, I don't see my life changing much.

Tall for women- I think a tall woman is like 5'8" or 5'9", but remember almost everyone looks tall to me lol.

Tall for men- I usually figure men who are 6'2" and up are fairly tall.

• I am 5'9 and I believe I am really tall for a girly. I do not like my height because I feel like I'm one of tallest girls in my school and its hard to stay in balance when walking with my friends because they are shorter than me. Its annoying to because my whole family and friends think I should be a model but I don't want to, I'm not photogenic and I get stage fright. I really wish I was 5'6 its normal and average.

• I"m 5'11 and no I do not like it :D It's harder to find men who are taller than you, or just men who generally look bigger than you :/ I look bigger than most of my guy friends :/ On the other hand I have super long legs :D

• 5'6" and it's fine. I don't wan to be taller though.

and 5'9" and up for women...6'0" and up for men.

• 5'8+ for women

5'11+ for men

I'm 5'2 1/2 and I like being petite or short/average. I'm in America so I'm not really sure what the average height for women is, because I hear different things...some say 5'4, others say 5'3 and others say 5'5

• im 5'7 and I like my height. I wish I was 5'10. For me tall for women is 5'9 and taller for men its 6'3 and taller