Girls, if a guy you worked with said he liked how your hair looked, how would you take that?

Just randomly told you your hair looked pretty.

What would be your reaction?

And if it matters lets say this guy is normally shy..

Most Helpful Girl

• i would just say thanks. I don't know I wouldn't really think much of it. people compliment my hair all the time so maybe that's why it doesn't have an effect on me. my hair is white so its pretty attention calling. although, if you kept going on and on about how great my hair looked, I would feel kind of odd like something is up. it happened once. I felt alittle nervous. I got the feeling that it wasn't about my hair anymore. oh I didn't mean to sound full of myself btw.

What Girls Said 2

• I would think he likes me and is sweet.

• I would take it as a compliment. I don't know if I would think that much into it unless I like him or though he was cute, interesting...

What Guys Said 2

• It's not really the greatest idea to give a girl a compliment outside of a relationship as such buttttt if you absolutely feel the need to then yeah sure go ahead and do it. If you're going to compliment her hair say something like "your hair looks really nice today (make sure you add the word today), if she's done something different with it, she'll be glad you noticed. Girls notice the small things, rather than the larger ones

• "It's not really the greatest idea to give a girl a compliment outside of a relationship"

Why not?

• Mainly because they might find it creepy that some random guy (even though he works with her) is telling her she looks good. Girls scare and get creep-ed out easily.

Also, why would you feed her ego? While girls dress for women, they also know that men will find them attractive, so why feed their ego? That's what they're looking for..is an ego lift

• They'd probably think he likes her