Hair color stereotypes??

Everyone's heard that blondes are supposed to be dumb, brunettes classy, and red heads fiery. What do you think of, or stereotype each hair color to be? or do you see no difference? What is your preference in a girl based on nothing or experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• The stereotypes are stupid, Its someones live experiences the builds thier personality, Not a hair colour lol. Maybe people actually try to live up the stereotypes and that's why it never died, Who knows. But I do like dark hair better - Brunette/Black, Even tho brunettes are all crazy =P.

What Guys Said 1

• Stereotypes are BS, pure and simple. If you don't believe that check out Jenny McCarthy sometime, a gorgeous blond, playmate of the year and she is smart as a whip.

Girls have different personalities just like everyone, no necessarily dictated by hair color but by everything else that molds people into what they are. Hair color is irrelevant.

What Girls Said 3

• Hair color is hair color. I don't judge anyone based on it. I know many dumb brunettes, mellow red heads and intelligent blondes.

• Yeh I hate stereotypes full stop. The hair colour one though has got to be one of the silliest stereotypes. Almost every single person I come across treats me like I'm dumb just because I am blonde and it annoys the hell out of me!

• I have seen some very trashy brunettes before. Just saying. I am a brunette myself. I don't think the stereotypes are true.