How can I get lighter skin like beyonce?

I didn't watch the superbowl but I saw her performance on YouTube and she looked amazing! I wanna look like her(skin tone). Is there anyway I can lighten my skin that won't damage it.im 16. Someone also had said I won't get a boyfriend cause I'm not mixed:'( so maybe lightening my skin will help:) thx!

link

forgot

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st things first you are already VERY cute and lightening your skin is not attractive. The problem with skin lightening is that you don't look natural, so you aren't going to get a "mixed" look.

2nd...the person who said you won't get a guy unless your mixed is an immature bigot

but to your question. There is really only one way and that is skin bleaching. It can be dangerous if done incorrectly. In asia many women use lotion with bleaching agents in them, which is much safer than simple skin bleaching... But again skin bleaching does not create a good natural look but rather a pale pasty look

• Oh that sounds terrible:( but *sighs* what other options can you think of that will make me look attractive to guys?

• if guys you're dealing with aren't attracted to you because of your skin tone then they aren't worth your time. There are guys who like you for you and your skin tone shouldn't make a difference to the point where it makes you feel like you need to change. That simply isn't how love goes...Just think of this. you lighten your skin, you meet a guy who likes your lightened skin. Are you going to spend the next 50,60 years of your life ligtening just to please him and appease his shallow standards?

• I know your right I'm just too insecure to believe in myself:'(

What Guys Said 9

• The only way to lighten your skin is to bleach it, which is the most damaging thing you can do to your skin.

link

Whoever said you won't get a boyfriend if you're not mixed is going to have to explain where mixed people come from in the first place.

• that was a very horffic picture:'(

• Well, you hear a lot about people bleaching their skin and you just want to assume it's a smooth process, but even the mildest skin bleaching creams are unlikely to lighten your skin without severely scalding the skin on your face and body.

Certain chemicals are just not meant to coerce with organisms.

• If you look in real life like you do in that photo, you do not need to change your looks to get a boyfriend.

• :( then why haven't I ever had one :(

• Nah. I'm 6'3. But I wasn't this height till I was 18. A fair number of guys WILL be taller then you, they just aren't yet and certainly weren't a year or two ago.

• I guess but ugh I just feel so awkward and not good enough

• Don't change yourself... Everyone is unique, and the way you were born is the way you were meant to be. Originality is true beauty ;-)

• you already seem pretty light to me?

• Light? She is brown skin.

• Obviously you have not seen all black people. She is in between. Chris brown, keyshia cole, tisha Campbell, beyonce etc. are all considered light for a black person. But in a white mans world in comparison to skin pigment they are a lot darker.

• It's bathroom lightening the photo a bit

• You're already cute as is..also, why didn't you watch the Superbowl?

• homework:) lol

• i will try to get it deleted sorry for wasting your time:(

• Are you kidding? You're hot!

• Beyonce is super over-rated in my opinion. I'd guess you have a better body. Don't sweat it.

• You have very beautiful skin.. I don't see why you're so keen on changing it...

• if you can't tell from the photo I'm in the category of ugliness so yea I wanna change it(and some surgerys but lets not get into that)

• She's perfect. I don't think you should attempt to change your pigmentation.

What Girls Said 4

• Are you serious? She is caramel skin tone which is normal for a African American person. Lights and makeup can make her skin appear lighter, has it does for everyone.

I hate how you imply you must be light in order to be mixed. There are plenty of mixed people that are brown or on the darker side.

Also beyonce is not mixed.

Creole (from her mothers side) is a ethnicity not a race.

It's like me saying I am from Brazil so I cannot be black.

She is a black woman.

Bleaching is a way of self harming oneself.

It has dangerous long term effects.

Love yourself.

You don't have to be a certain shade, to be beautiful.

• i wasn't trying to be rude sorry:(

• i guess your right:( read the above comment for my reasons if you want

• What makes us African Americans beautiful is that we come in many different shades, don't segregate yourself in the community and do this light skin vs. dark skin thing. We are all blacks at the end of the day and go through the same struggles.Love the skin you're in, we've been through far too much has a people not to.

• Most Asian skin care products contain lightening agents, also known as bleaching and no one say sh*t about that, only when you use the term "bleaching" is there a negative connotation.

Aside from that, photoshop can help. She gets photoshopped the hell out and has a lot of highlighter that they use to make her look lighter

• What are you serious , You are light skinned by genetics. Her mom is light skinned , Just like my mom is light skinned . If she didn't have a light skinned parent , She would probably be darker . And theirs nothing wrong with that , Don't bleach your skin. It could cause problems down the road, Don't follow other people . Except how God made you.

• There is no way you can remove your skin pigment without seriously damaging your skin and health. Lots of skin lightening treatments have agents in them that damage your kidneys and liver. Being light skin is not all its cracked up to be. I have really uneven skin and niggas aren't exactly flocking to me either. Light skin don't make you pretty and dark skin don't make you ugly. You're more likely to not get a boyfriend if you aren't confident. Lots of mixed girls are confident because people have been gassing them up since an early age.however if you are confident and cocky then you will have the same charm

• thx:) yea I'm feeling kinda down right now because well I'm insecure in general and a guy said I shouldn't be here cause I'm ugly:( he said it infrront of my whole class and I would never get a guy being this ugly:'( so yea it hurt

• i try not to but I look in the mirror and just think they are right:( I'm working on this because its one of my struugles I deal with

• You are very good looking, it's bad that you don't see what I see. Is this something you've been dealing with for a while? Or it's that one person that made you feel this way?