Why is this girl looking at me?

WHy is this girl looking at me.?

Girl checking me out after rejection?

Girl rejected me, asked her out twice, month ago .i don't know her.

She told me FB that once I ignored her, then I told yes, it was for a reason beacuse her friends.

And I was curios about her many months before I introducedd myself..

I was introducing myself in a funny way so she knew that I liked her, it was in summer.,

She is currently dating one guy from school

*That girl someway seeks eyecontact,.

*She gazes me one sec, when I look at her she looks away.

*When we are near each other, she doesn't look.

*When I'm looking at her she looks away.

* She gazes at me sometimes when I'm not looking

* She sometimes looks at me when I talk to other girls.

I don't really torture myself about this, if she want to hangout with me its fine, can't wait forever, what do you guys think about this situation, just curios. I don't want to pursuie her and her boyfriend, just want to know..

She extends her head to se me if I'm near.

What Girls Said 1

• *That girl someway seeks eyecontact,. - Because she wants your attention, even if she isn't interested, it's like dangling a mouse in front of a cats face. Girls like to play mind games and it's like she knows she has that control over you because you like her she'll do these things because obviously you are noticing it.

*She gazes me one sec, when I look at her she looks away.* She gazes at me sometimes when I'm not looking

- She's sizing you up, pretty much judging you on everything, mentally going through all the things she doesn't find appealing. She'll probly stare at you until you look at her so see the time frame it takes for you look at her and how often it can be done when you guys are in the same area.

*When we are near each other, she doesn't look. *When I'm looking at her she looks away.

- She doesn't want to give you the idea that she is interested, she doesn't want to have to look you in the face, it's easier for us to just ignore you, act as if you don't exist. Plus when you're looking or she looks and looks away, generally all we think is that you're being creepy.

* She sometimes looks at me when I talk to other girls. - Well, it doesn't matter if it's you or another guy, she's not jealous, she's noticing something that probly ten others are as well, that you are talking to someone else.

• Im not really interested, she rejected me 2 months ago, This all happen just a week ago,

before that she really ignored me,

* My friend saw me her looking at me across the room for 2 secs among people when I talked to a girl.

* Her best friend is cheering at me, not when she's around. And she is looking at me all the time. ( she have a boyfriend)

* SHe is looking at me more at casual way.

BTW, people se me as a good looking guy in school.

What Guys Said 1