I just dyed my hair...and its REALLY red. Is it too much?

i Haven't had a chance to show my boyfriend yet. but ill send him a picture. he knows I'm kinda crazy so this shouldn't shock him too much. but is it bad? do I look like a clown? be honest. I can take it.

...you'll have to go to my profile to see the picture, it should be the last one.

Ps: I'm not wearing any make up, so it may look better on me once I've gotten ready and stuff. but I just took a shower and got done drying it sooo... no make up or cute clothes

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• not like a clown, it looks fine actually, but never been a fan of such intense colors, seem artificial to me (and well, they are but they can look more natural too), it doesn't look bad, what shade did you use? you started from the blondish one? I far from being knowledgable on cosmetics or beauty but I have always thought most reds are too fke, so, for example I would say "better a coppered blond" if you want a shade of red, or "coppered chocolate if you go for a darker one", but like, red based on blond, or red based on brown, but pure red looks to intense too me.

• You look good, you kinda look like Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge.

• Wow, you have a nice smile. The shade of hair looks a lot like the girl on the Wendy's commercial, but it may be too red for your complexion. Try wearing something green to compliment it.

• Oh don't worry

This doesn't look clownish at all, very good of you for trying a new color.

You do look better in photo one though

• yeahhh in photo one I had make up on and was in my room, my room has awesome lighting

• I'd like dark black hair on you. Red doesn't suit you in my opinion.

• The hair are OK but your eyebrows stand out waaaaay too much.

• Too red. You look better with darker hair.

• I like both, original hair and the red one. the red one makes you look more unique, and you have a great smile :)

• I think it is a bit too much. Your original hair color was great. Amazing face btw

• whats with the crates of bottled water? preparing for nuclear war?

• the lighting is bad on your hair so it looks more dark than red. but it looks fine but I think your natural color looks better.

• Thanks, yeah I didn't feel like taking a real good picture hah..I'm too tired. But I was shocked at the color so I wanted some opinions

What Girls Said 5

• It's really not that bad at all. When I read the title I was like "oh dear, brace myself" but it's really not as bad as you seem to think. If will fade soon anyways so really, don't worry!

• i do think its cute but your eyebrows look a little dark for the color. If you could match some dark colors into it, I think it would be cute.

• I think it is cute!

• I actually kinda like how that looks on you.

Your hair before you dyed it was better, but the red doesn't look bad at all.

• I like your original hair color better. Just my opinion.