Guys is it an automatic reaction for you to look at her and smile when you see an attractive girl?

Just wondering as 1 guy was smiling at me and he was looking at me whilst I was walking past. Then I saw him again, I had to walk past him again and he was smiling.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't smile automatically, it's an invitation to approach or to figure out if you are approachable.

Eye contact > smile > if she smiles back > approach and flirt.

Read about cold approaching here link

What Guys Said 7

• It happens to me... seeing eye candy can make me smile.

• It does makes you wonder how that person is under all that skin

• I don't usually smile at a stranger unless they smile at me first, but with most men, yes, it's because they think you are attractive.

• if he's looking at your eyes, then yes :)

• What if he is looking at your face?

• haha no! when I see an attractive girl my personal reaction is to turn away and or tell my friend. dude that girls hot.

that guy may have been trying to get ur attention...

if you really want to be cute with him (if you like him)

walk up to him with a cute smile and say

"hey boy, whatcha smiling about?"

that will be fun. let me know how it goes!

• sometimes

• yes, I guess it is just being friendly OR really think you are attractive.

• I usually don't smile at girls that I don't know ... Or unless I am looking into things forward someway so I will try to make eye contact

Otherwise to me it looks creepy and I feel like embarrassing myself ... More like why interfere in her private space ...

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, probably. Why else would he smile? Though generally, men like to smile at women and most women are attractive in one way or another. I think a lot of men just really, really like women. They like to stare and smile at the shy girls, the curvy ones, skinny ones, semi-chubby ones, redheads...you know, after observing the behavior of men, I just come to the conclusion that men are really just not picky...anyway, sorry, off topic.

Yes, he probably thought you were attractive.