Guys do you ever on purpose, look down after seeing a girl?

If yes, then why.

Thanks for the answers.

It seems like you look down when you see a girl because you are shy/nervous and you don't want the girl to notice you.

Could you answer this question

The question is: Do you also look down at times, when you see a girl because you don't want to see her face and because you don't want the girl to get the wrong impression about you such as you liking her when that is not the case? Hope that made sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many reasons why a guy would look down when he sees a girl.

If he's shy, it's because he can't stand eye contact, because he feels vulnerable.

It could be a nervous reaction.

He could feel that he isn't worthy of looking directly at the girl.

And if he is looking down he's probably looking at his feet trying to think of something to say.

So yes guys do look down when they see a girl.

What Guys Said 8

• As stated before. We look down because if you see us looking at you that is a sign of interest. Yes we might be interested, but then you might talk to us. And we have no idea what to say.

When your shy, you have a really bad time talking to girls, or even looking into their eyes. We do look at you, but we don't want you to know we look at you.

• Sometimes I get shy and caught off guard. Therefore I look down and sometimes play with pebbles on the ground.

(note the sarcasm)

• Because I am shy and I don't want her to think I noticed her because she might talk to me then and that would be really bad because of my shyness.

• I do look down when I see a girl sometimes but I do that when I like her sometimes too because I am a shy guy and I don't really want her to notice me.

• yea I'm shy too I do the same thing, once I get the eye contact especially if its a girl I'm attracted and don't know immediate look down, girls gotta get better reads on us, if we look down its cause we don't want you to know were checking you out and we don't want you to reject us! ok!

• no I just look straight forward

and if she caught me look at her

then I don't know I wouldn't really care lol

• yes because I get shy and I don't want the girl to think I have a staring problem or anything

• been said, but its being shy or a nervous reaction, sometimes I look down sometimes I dont, I usually don't want the girl to think I'm a creep or have a staring problem so ill look away, but sometimes I don't care.

• Ya, for sure. If I like a girl and I see her look right at me I sometimes get nervous and just look away like I wasn't looking at her.

• Aww.... but then we get the wrong idea!! we think you REALY weren't looking at us...

• I know.. but that's self confidence for ya I guess...

What Girls Said 1

• I had a guy do this to me. He said hi as he was coming toward me, but then looked down and looked like he started biting his lip as we passed. What does that mean? He knows I like him, btw.

This part is to original question asker, 'so now that it has been a year, what happened?'