What type of cologne or perfume do you like to wear?

why do you prefer that particular brand? is it because of someone else's opinion? or is it simply because you like it?

i have some that I recommend and please whatever you do...spray on your skin before buying anything...doesn't smell the same when the salesperson sprays it on those annoying tabs...ck one summer by calvin klein, curve by liz claiborne, & escada sentiment

Most Helpful Girl

• Champs Elysees by Guerlain (light, breezy, summery)

And Tommy Bahamas because it smells like a vacation

I like light, floral scents. The type that lingers and isn't strong. Not many people I know wear these and I kind of came upon them accidentally. They just smell really nice and clean and people always ask what I'm wearing when I wear them so I'm guessing others must like them as well.

What Girls Said 8

• I like wearing Nina by Nina Ricci, it's light, somewhat floral and sweet without being too overpowering. I like it because it works well with my body chemistry and it's not too cloying. Lots of people have complimented me on the scent, so it's not too offensive to others, which is a plus.

• I love Bath & Body Works. My favorite scent is Sweet Pea--it's light, a bit fruity, and I'm not allergic to it :P

• I like Paris Hiltons perfume they smell really good even though I can't stand her... I also like Go Red smells like candy I love it 2 , their is a new one from Aerie not sure what it is called ... I like anything that smells fruttie.

• euphoria..it's amazing!

• Anything that smells "normal" nothing too overpowering..

• Victoria's Secret Love Spell is what I use, everyone says it smells really good when I wear it.

• vera wang- princess :) cause I like it.

or, just plainnn vanilla body spray. for the same reason

• Viktor & Rolf-flowerbomb and paris hiltons. Just because they smell gorge lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer Cluedo the best. It's a very smooth, subtle scent that doesn't smell like you're trying to throw your cologne into the noses of everyone near you. I also like Aqua di Gio, since I prefer the more citrus-based colognes, and Burberry is great too.

• Fahrenheit 32 and Lacoste Essential. Simply because I like the way it smells.