How do I get his attention?

There is this guy at school that I really think I'm starting to like, but I don't know if he likes me or not. I think I catch him looking at me, and when I do he looks away really fast. We've only spoken a couple of times but when we do he usually teases me a tiny bit.

When we were put in groups for an assignment, sat down next to me and when he did our legs were touching and neither of us moved away. And when we were to present he suggested that we present together.

I really think I'm starting to like him. I've never had a boyfriend and consider myself clueless about how to act around guys. How do I get his attention? Is there a way to know if he likes me? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that he like you because he looked away quickly when you looked at him and he wanted to present with you. Having said that, I think you have already got his attention so keep flirting and try to let him know you are interested.

What Guys Said 1

• just dress revealing . Its so easy for girls , unlike me who gets bullied by girls for being ugly

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you need to do anything to get his attention as you already have his attention!