Ok so I have a crush on this guy that I met a few days ago. Its...

Ok so I have a crush on this guy that I met a few days ago. Its nothing serious but I want to know if it is ok to get serious or not. So he is just exactly what I want in a guy. He is 5 inches taller than me, he has dark hair, amazing body, he is the same religion and heritage as me. The only thing wrong is our age difference. But I don't think there is even anything wrong with it except for that everyone else thinks that it is wrong. I am 15 and he is 19 I will be sixteen in the summer. I understand that that some people think that that's gross or that he is way too old. I don't know. I don't know if I should just try to hang out with him or what. I also don't know how I should tell my parents that I think I might be crushing on my dad's best friends son! haha.....i just don't know what to do. Is it wrong of me to date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, since you're only fifteen I'm not sure if that's the right idea to go with someone who is nineteen, although he does sound extremely hot. You should ask your parents what they think and if they allow you to date him, it's their choice. If you go to my editorial on my profile page it will give you a ton advice on guys. It's titled "Do not read this." Read it and please rate it. I think it would help you out if you did decide to date him.

What Guys Said 4

• Age difference matters little. But age itself matters because you are only 15. That is too early for you.

• Listen to these two guys underneath my comment. I could not of said it any better myself.

• dont do it.

when you're 19, you'll realize how young a 15 year old and you'll feel like you were taken advantage of. its just wrong.

• Just out of curiosity, why did you answer this question? The question is over a year old and the user is no longer a member?

• It's illegal so you can land him in jail. Since he's your dad's best friend's son, he'll be around for a long time. The difference between 25 and 29 is not a big deal. The difference between 15 and 19 is another planet. You can tell him your feelings but be ready to either get crushed by him or, if he feels the same way, get stopped by your parents. It sucks big time but those are the facts!

What Girls Said 2

• Well.. I was put in the same situation.. only a little worse. the guy was 23 when I was 15, and I really liked him. I mean, he was everything I wanted in a guy, just like you said. but don't do it. for one thing, he could end up in jail, like Brian did. I know you don't want to see that. maybe hang out for a while to get to know each other better, then when the ages become more appropriate, it might grow into something more.

• Age DOES make a big difference in maturity levels at your age. Like one of the guys said - he is going to be around for a while, it's best to wait till it's legal #1 and your are a little older #2