Guys: what height makes a girl ''attractive''?

like, for guys, the height that can make them more attractive is 6' or more... For girls, what would be the ''ideal'' height''? I know many guys think tall girls are turn off if they are too tall, like 5'9'' or more. And short doesn't make you stand out, so I would think the best height for a female would be 5'6''-5'7'' ?

your opinion, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depands but most guys like short girls

What Guys Said 8

• There is no best height. Unlike guys, there isn't a general prejudice against shorter girls, so hey they can be considered ravishing, just so long as their legs touch the ground!

Most guys think really tall girls with their long legs are very good looking, even if a shorter guy would hesitate to approach a really tall girl for obvious reasons.

• No such thing for girls. Short girls, tall girls and average height girls if we find you attractive your height probably has nothing to do with it

• The 5'9 to 5'11 girls tend to have better legs.

The really short girls are easy to pick up and man handle in a sexy way.

There's no best, just different types of good.

• It's so low on my priority list and doesn't really matter. I'll go with 5' 4" ish. My ex was 5' 10" and it was cool.

• it should be 5'8-5'9 and after that high heels pushes up a inch too... :)

• I love tall girls 5'10"+

• I'd say 5'6 but it really doesn't matter much to me

• Well I would prefer a girl to be 5 feet as short girls are very attractive to men.

What Girls Said 3

• Since you're obviously insecure, obviously 5'9 is best

• link there you go

• Are you going to ask this same question every day?

• why does it bother you? I want to collect information, I can ask whatever I want so can you too.