What do guys think about girl's eye contact?

HERE IS MY PROBLEM:

When I'm walking down the street, for example, and see a nice good-looking guy, I just keep staring at him (NOT IN A WEIRD WAY) but the look that says "I want you" you know, It happens every f***ing time, every time I come across a nice guy (not very over handsome) but you know who I find cute, I just make that eye contact even if he didn't look at me in the first place. I feel like I can't CONTROL my self, It a spontinious thing, and when I swear to my self I'll not look at him, I just feel weird and out of my element. I'm just curious about what eyes say, I'm addicted to this manner, and I don't pretty much like it. Because I feel like I'm the only one who do that. URF! Please tell me, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with it unless your already dating, then it can become a problem, for you and the guy your looking at,x

• No no, NOT when I'm actually in love.

• Then I can't see why anyone would be offended by this, to me its a natural instinct to look at things your attracted to,x

What Guys Said 2

• If you're attractive to them, they usually won't mind or feel awkward. Normally if a cute girl stares at me I would stare back. But if I didn't find them attractive I wouldn't look back and would feel weird. I feel like a horrible person now because I'm in no way attractive myself lol

• I feel the same way. Intense eye contact is very sexy. It says a lot about a person.

• Right. But it's annoying at some point.

When someone notices that you're staring, and looks away, he will eventually be uncomfortable.

Or when you're looking at someone who don't even know that you're around.

Eventho, I attract guys with that, I just feel that I should keep my eyes for myself once in a while, anbut I obviously can't.

What Girls Said 0