Green eyes cute?

Are green eyes cute. Guys always tell me blonde hair and green eyes are a perfect match. Are they really a perfect match or are they just tryin to make me feel better?

Updates:
I have blonde hair

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. I've been attracted to several girls with blonde hair and green eyes. It can be a striking combination. They are trying to make you feel better, but it doesn't mean that they aren't right at the same time. It is a great combination and they are just trying to show you that. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I've always found green eyes to be far more intense than other colored eyes. Blue eyes may be more noticeable, but they're calmer. I love the way that green eyes grab you and don't let go. I think they'd look great with any color hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that what it is? I hear "your intense" so much i want to scream. .. but of this why then i won't scream lol

• natural green eyes and blonde hair? yea its cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are natural then, yea!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have green eyes and brown hair. I get compliments on my eyes all the time by girls and guys. My boyfriend loves my eyes because they are a bright green and I think their so pretty, I love them! My boyfriend has green eyes as well but he has black hair. I think green eyes are the best eye color and it's not just because I have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how the rest of the person looks.

2|0
    0|0
  • I sure hope so, I have green eyes :D

1|0
    0|0