What hair do guys like?

Honest guys. Do you think curly hair on a girl is unattractive/gross? Or do you not care as long as it's clean and smells good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care. Though clean and smells good is key, as you said.

Curly might not be everyone's favorite, but it can certainly be just as attractive, and it is NOT gross. (well, you could make it gross, just like you could make straight hair gross. But it isn't gross because its curly)

I do like "wavy" more than straight or tightly curled. But like I said, a pretty girl, especially a NICE pretty girl, can have any hair type; most guys don't care. Even if they have a preference. Meaning your guy MIGHT say he prefers "straight, brunette" hair but you know he likes the look of Scarlett Johansson's "wavy blonde" too. At least, he would NOT complain about it if that's how you looked :-)

We're dumb but not that dumb.

What Guys Said 4

• I personally prefer straight.

Straight, long, down hair, red hair, blond hair or dark brown hair.

Could be just me though XD.

Curly is ok. It's NOT a turn off.

• Curly hair is all right as long as its clean. Its really a personal preference. I've always liked straight hair, but my girlfriend now makes hers curly, and it looks fantastic on her.

• Doesn't matter, but it has to be clean. If I HAD to choose, I'd choose straight. But curly is fine. Usually depends on the person

• Usually for me, I like my girlfriends hair to be up. It just looks hotter on any girl period. Especially when their bang are pulled back over their hair? Can't explain but curly is not the best look

What Girls Said 1

• I have naturally curly/wavy hair and my boyfriend loves it because one day it'll be exotic and wavy and the next day it'll be smooth, silky, and straight. And I think everyone's hair SHOULD smell good, it's like an unwritten law lol