Girls only care about looks

this confidence BS they tell us is a lie . I'm going to die alone :'(

link

Most Helpful Guy

• u are true dude ...they want looks only...

What Girls Said 7

• People don't look at your personality first. People judge you automatically by your looks and then try to get to know your personality. But the second they don't like your looks, they don't get to know you. That's how reality is. And its not only with girls. People in general.

• wow you're really helpful

• I agree that confidence is BS, but I also think girls don't just care about looks. I think different girls care about different things.

I've met many "hot" guys who did nothing for me whatsoever.

• Well girls won't let me do anything for them because I'm ugly . I got rejected from a volunteer opportunity bexuase I wasn't presenter material . In other words I'm too ugly to be a presenter in front of 100 people

• No girls do not only care about looks and you will not die alone. I like a guy and he's good looking to me but I love his personality because he can make me laugh. I'm never bored when he's around. Some girls DO base their crushes on looks but they might (hopefully) grow out of that stage because honestly if that's what they want to base their relationships off of I seriously worry for them :/ anyways, it's actually mostly GUYS that base who they like off of looks. I've heard guys talking about why they wouldn't date a girl and it was usually because she wasn't pretty in their eyes. Looks shouldn't matter! You won't die alone! You'll find a girl who loves you no matter how you look like :D

- unicornsaremagical

• 19 years and no girl ever smiles at me

• Question Asker, please don't argue with me here, but the chances are, and I'm saying that there is a CHANCE that some girl is secretly crushing on you...I know how girls are sometimes. They'll act like they don't know you but they actually like you. Andddd... they'll act like they don't like you just to keep their secret. Just keep your head up. Move on from this predicament and you'll find a girl along the way. Byes.

• no girl has ever smiled at me

• Would you sleep with a girl if you weren't attracted to her? Would you want to date her?

• i would at least talk to her . Become friends . unlike girls who ugly guys are officialy deemed creeps and rapists

• I don't think so...

I think your attitude is what is scaring these girls away.

• no . Girls reject me at hello . has nothing to do with attitude

• Why ? Are you confident? Judging by your post you're not. That's the problem, not your looks!

• confidence isn't real . read the link

• No they don't! The most beautiful man I've ever met has no confidence and as such is not hot. Confidence doesn't come from the way you look. It only does if you see your self worth entirely in your looks.

Start trying really hard at something and succeeding. You need to get your own wins, not count on others to give them to you by telling you you're good looking.

My friend is not very good looking but he is SO HOT because he rocks it. You know how she rocks it? She has confidence!

• Like I said, confidence is believing in yourself.

Confidence will never come from another person. You probably need to start spending more time alone and thinking about things.

Fake it until you make it: Strut around like you're the greatest person in the world. If you think you are, others will too. Just like if you think you suck, other people will think likewise.

• You are not going to die alone. Consider it a blessing that those women have rejected you because they are obviously lacking a quality that you desperately want. Acceptance. Be as confident as you want but people are still vain and ignorant and are looking for the hollywood ideal of love.

• its a blessing that every girl will go for a channing tatum guy and stomp on my ugly face ?

• did you see the link ? what I meant by channing tatum looking guy is they only go for good looking guys that every girl wants

• Yeah I did but I gtg now

• not true! some girls may be shallow, but other girls look for personality first then appearances [ex: me]

What Guys Said 6

• I think personality can really change looks. Look at Will Ferrell, he is a super ugly guy but a lot of people feel happy around him and he's kind of got a charm to him. His wife isn't bad looking and he's just an all around cool guy. If he never had that personality towards him he'd literally be looked at as an ugly hobo. You can say the fame is the reason for all that but because of his good personality, he would never had been famous at all. Everyone is control of their confidence, we just like to point fingers at others when things aren't working out well for ourselves. Sometimes you just need to go out of your comfort zone and not care about what others think of you. Its a really hard and uncomfortable thing to do but when you start becoming more of yourself or who you like yourself to be, that's when things change. You have to be a little imaginative with your personality or you will just end up to be just another ordinary guy.There's no doubt looks can help you out to gain attention but if you work with your own god given self and look in the mirror and ask your self if you as a stranger would wanna date this guy then you need to find a way to make yourself worthy for YOURSELF. Don't always try and do things for the benefit of others, once you feel comfortable with yourself and feel you have done as much as you can to better your looks and personality, THEN is when the confidence starts to come. Its the confidence you have for yourself and not others. People like others who enjoy themselves and they like to be apart of that. So don't get caught up in statistics or blogs or research because that's all you'll ever amount to then. Fix what you want to fix and just be grateful for what you got. Its no secret that some people have it natural but there have been many many people who have become beautiful successful people from sheer hard work and positivity. Do your best and be happy.

• Don't compare me to will Ferrell . First off , he is average looking, second he has money , third he grew up in an era where Hollywood didn't only hire attractive people. . He had a special talent . I've got nothing to be grateful about , my own mother hates me for being the ugly child .

• there isn't any girl whos attracted to me

• Your not getting the point so I'm just gonna stop trying to help. Good luck

• Good personality and confidence can make an otherwise average looking guy a extremely attractive person.

• well good personality hasn't gotten me anywhere . confidence is all BS

• Looks are more important men chasing girls. Don't fake a personality, just enhance your personality. Girls are weird dude. Just experiment and try acting different ways and see what works. Just don't act fake because they do know when you are.

• This site is about asking questions and receiving answers. Not a support group

• There are billions of women in the world. You're not going to die alone.

• Well I'm not going to meet them all .19 years and no female friends

• I don't know how serious you were when you said you thought self-confidence was nonsense, but here's an interesting YouTube Channel that shows how useful confidence is: link Also, dress well.

• i do dress well . That channel is where I got the courage to approach girls , but they still hate me

• they care about looks and personality equally for the most part

• The number of women who age well is minimal compared to the number of men who age well. Don't worry champ, when all these hotties get fat and saggy - you'll be in your prime.

• LOL @ down votes. It's true. How many hot older women do you see? Not many.

• More than I see ugly