Why do most women not want to show visible panty line when most if not all men find vpl incredibly sexy?

question about women not liking to show a visible panty line

Most Helpful Guy

• i always make sure my panty line shows.

What Girls Said 9

• i wouldn't want to have my panty line showing through my clothes because it is classless and shows that I have no sense of fashion. Just like if a bra strap was showing, it turns your whole outfit into a slutty skanky outfit and I do not want to look like a slut or a skank. Also I do not want to attract unwanted attention from guys.

i am classy, wholsome and respectable, and guys will totally ignore classy, wholsome and resectable if they see a girls underwear. They automatically think "SEX OBJECT" and then they do not know how to behave.

• You sound like someone from my generation!! Waist-high jeans, cotton briefs, and clothes that NEVER showed bra straps, or thong 'Whale Tales!!'. I agree that some dress 'trashy' and 'slutty', and I prefer women that like sensible clothing, covering them, and sensible underpants.
      I actually like seeing panty lines, sensible underpants, knowing that she is someone that likes her comfort, and doesn't care! Fashion is great, but I'm a 'common' guy, and I like a 'common' lady. Seeing her wearing something sensible is kind of a turn on, because I know that she doesn't care about the fads, and just likes her comfort!

• I have no idea. I don't get how it looks "Trashy", "Classless" or "Cheap". I don't want people to assume I'm not wearing panties, and I don't care if people know that I am. I can't see how proof of underwear is bad.
    Honestly, some of the things women come up with to put each other down and cause division make me nauseous.

• Because it looks non classy.Sometimes It also can give wrong perception to guys like "hey I am available"

• Because believe it or not, we don't do things just to turn men on...

• Maybe I am strange, but I don't expect women to dress for me. I think you should be who you are, and NEVER think that guys should influence you!!! Women are just BEAUTIFUL, in anything, or nothing!!

• Which is why you wear tight or transparent clothing. Huh guess 95% of women are lesbians, who knew.

• Because they don't want to look like a wh*re.

• Because wearing underwear that shows your ass is totally less whorish.

• I always try to avoid vpl. Mostly because I just don't think it looks nice, it's kind of embarrassing in my opinion. I didn't realize guys liked it

• Yes!! Guys LOVE it!! Wear sensible panties with flowers, or teddy bears, under white pants!! I HATE 'Anal Floss' thongs, and maybe you doubt, but cute comfortable cotton panties are really sexy, because you are comfortable wearing them!!! I like what women are comfortable wearing, because i have no clue what you like, or don't!

• caus it doesn't look cute

• Because it looks trashy and cheap.

• DO they? I was just taught that it was unladylike to allow a vpl.

What Guys Said 3

• "most if not all men find vpl incredibly sexy"

Which scientific study came to this conclusion? I certainly don't find it sexy and I've never heard of anyone else who does. As a mater of fact I think it's kind of a turn off. It's just not classy.

• that's because you're a flaming homo

• Lol and you can somehow say the opposite is true w/o needing "scientific studies". Nice logic.

• It's funny how people are actually trying to start flame wars by saying wearing certain underwear makes you trashy. Can you imagine the mindset of these people if they actually believe this shit coming out of their mouths? The only thing that looks trashy and silly is people who act better than others because of their underwear choices.

• A visible panty line is trashy as fuck.