Ladies,what makes a guy attractive besides sense of humor,Confidence,and physical appearance?!

I'm wondering because that is the usual response I hear, there has to be other characteristics about a man you like...right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality. Its the number one thing. Its always different and the guys who let their's shine generally come off as more likable. Sure not all women/ girls like the same type of personalities, but if yours is out in the open you are more likely to find the person who does find you attractive because then us women folk won't have to guess about it. If you are passionate about music let it show. If cooking is your thing, don't hide it. That adds flavor to your character and makes you come off as unique from everyone else :)

What Girls Said 6

• Passion and intelligence. Passion for something they love, something that excites them! I don't mean football. lol I mean something they actually do. Like dancing, reading, life in general, hiking, etc. Intelligence, or seeking intelligence, is always something great as long as the person is humble.

Kindness to all. If a guy is kind to me but not to another its not something I like. They must be kind to people in general. Respectful is really attractive too.

• Intelligence (cant stand dumb guys), guys who can mess around and have a laugh with you but know when to draw the line and can be serious when the situation calls for it. There is nothing more annoying than when you are freaked out over something and a guy is acting like an idiot. Confidence (not overly confident though), ability to listen and care. Protectiveness, arrogance and stupidity are huge turn offs for me though.

• Personally? I think personality it the most important...

• The most important characteristics to me personally are kindness, intelligence, and the ability to hold an interesting conversation. Those are more important than confidence and appearance.

• sure that's why I never hada girlfriend or a female friend and I only see girls walking with handsome guys

• Those are MY personal preference, not all women's. How often do you make an effort to talk to women anyway? it says on your profile your only 18, a lot of people don't have a lot of experience with dating when they are still that young.

• I don't think experience is the issue, I mean yeah you have a more outlook on what you want from the opposite sex but we'll never truly understand them...haha

• that he has a good relationship with his family, protective and driven

• down to earth.

kindness

intelligence

What Guys Said 3

• they only care about looks . Confidence is just BS . they can look past if you don't have a sense of humor if you're good looking

• Hmm I'm hoping intelligence is one xD

• The only thing you left out was lots of money