Is looking really young unattractive to women?

I'm 20 and I could honestly pass as a 14 or 15 year old in looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking younger is not necessarily an unattractive quality but I wouldn't want people to think my boyfriend was 15.

What Girls Said 13

• No, that's not unattractive! In fact, I know a guy like that and I think he's really cute.

• Yeah I don't want a guy who looks like a little kid

• I don't think unattractive is the word, awkward might be...well at your age at least. I think if a man was 40 and looked 25 a woman would be over the moon but a 20 year old looks 14 she might be worried that people think she robbed the cradle or something you know.

• Well once I'm 40 I don't care that women are after me though lol

• No,I would be happy about it.He will still look good when he reached the age of 30-40.

• no, a bunch of girls like this guy that looks like 14 when he's 21 and it makes him be cuter or something. a friend actually had a big fat crush on him.

• It depends on their individual preference, beauty's in the eyes of the beholder.

-love Sosa

• Looking youthful is attractive but not looking so extremely young. Do you think you look that young or have people told you that?

Looking old isn't attractive either.

• People have told me that. Nearly every time I talk to someone they mention how young I look and want to know my age

• ha!

:p

Try dressing a different way...What type of clothes do you wear?

• I just wear nice looking basketball shoes, jeans, white belt, under armour shirts or these nice white long sleeve shirts

• I personally think men look their best at ages 35-50, so I generally just like the look of older men better.

• well I don't want to wait til I'm like 35 to finally start being attractive to woman lol

• Hahahahaha!

Psh, if women will sleep with their guys who ARE 15, I KNOW there are women out there that will date a 20 year old who looks 15. Haha!

• idk. I've never seen one lol

• It's not that looking young is unattractive, it's that BEING young is unattractive. So if people look at you and assume you're 14-16, you're going to have a bit harder time (unless there's some way for them to know you're older right off the bat, like being at an 18+ place).

But other than that, it's not really a problem. I wouldn't let the fear of what other people will think stop me from being with someone I like.

• I personally feel it is

• That's what I think too

• I'm in the same boat except I'm a few years older than you and I still get mistaken for a 15 year old, so yes I would. We'd both look like little kids together. Plus there is so much a guy a guy can do to look older. You can get muscles and grow facial hair. Girls can't really do much too look older. I've tried wearing make up but it doesn't make me look older, it just makes me look like a little girl playing her mom's makeup.

• It wouldn't be a big deal to me. I might not be instantly attracted, but I wouldn't not date someone just because they look young. I'm 20 and most people think that I'm 12, so it'd probably look less weird if I dated someone else young-looking too.

• Probably because if I'm with you...I wouldn't want people thinking you're 15 lol

• That's what I figured

• so what is your answer? you never answered.

• Idk lol I don't know like I guess...you can be attractive. But...I wouldn't wanna...go places. Depending on your personality you could be a great person to date, like, marry, etc. but I would want to stay in doors. That sounds so shallow :/

What Guys Said 1

• Your personality and style is what gets most girls.

I look really young and do get girls, though I could probably never score a saucy older woman. Man, MILFS are so yummy looking.