Which white dress do you like better?

There's 2 options. A & B.

a. Key hole front:

[IMG] link

b. Cool back

[IMG] link

My friend is asking this, so going anon. Either one would look pretty good on her,and she likes the slip dress look (minimal). Which do you like better?

• Key hole front dress
  • Cool back
Ok my friend also added this dress ... what do you guys think of this one? Personally I like this best.

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the cool back one is more elegant. A would certainly get more attention but B has a sexy element to it while still keeping it classy. It's almost like, yes I'm sexy and I'm going to show it but no a lot of it...you need to come talk to me if you want to get more lol.

• I would defenitly like to hear your opinion on the updated link because you actually changed my mind about my choice because you were right on point. If it were between 2 and 3 (the updated link), which one would you like better?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like the second one, find the low cut on the back to make the girl look out of proportion. It's not even how much skin it shows, it just looks straight up bad to me.

• See your completely right. The 2nd link's back fits me okay, but the bottom of it is out of proportion. I put an updated link.

• the dress on the second link is hotter. ;-)

• i like the dress in your update the best

• How would she feel in them?

• Same answer

• This is her friend. LOl. sorry I know confusing. I'm kinda torn because I like the way the 1st one fits but its kinda low in the front, but the rest I love. The 2nd one is okay, but not as special as the 1st dress. but it's way cheaper. The 3rd one I like, but I haven't tried it on yet and would have to buy it onlne

• Well whichever one makes you feel the best, go with that one

What Girls Said 5

• A is too out there with the keyhole. The cool back looks nice. Go with that one.

• @Update: I like the update best.

• Yeah that's what my friend says too. I think I'm going to try it ou

• Cool back is sexier. Leaves more to the imagination while at the same time doing the opposite.

• Damnit both are sexy but if she wants to look classy pick choice one but if your friend wants to go partying or like go to a party choice two is best.

• key hole

• yeah. I love the keyhole, only thing is that its kindof low if front which isn't really my style. I love everything else about this dress, especially the straps

• Depends on how the front of link B looks. It is so short and exposed in the back that I hope the front is more covered up.