Guys what do you consider tall, and to tall?

I am 5'7.5 and was wondering what guys consider tall, and to tall. Also I know most guys just want a girl that's not taller than him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering I'm 6'2", yeah you are short. However, I like short and as long as a girl is not taller than me I'm okay.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 32

• I always considered that average. I'm 6'3"

• I'm 5'8 and I consider tall to be taller than me.

I don't really care if a girl is an inch or so above me in high heels, but in the bedroom, clothes off, it matters.

Of course, it doesn't help that most women won't date men shorter than they are. But that's just how it works right?

• Know lots of guys shorter than their SO or wives, even dancers (even awkward underarm turns are worked out)

As for me, I also could manage a taller gal with enough incentive

but

seem to attract those gals that are 5-12 inches shorter, yes including a 15 year involvement with a 5'7"

• It's definitely above average for a girl, but for me (6'1) personally too tall would be anything above 6'3

• Not such thing as too tall, the taller the more elegant, just make sure you are not overweight.

More from Guys
27

What Girls Said 5

• I'm like 5'7 and a quarter haha. I don't feel too tall, but I'd rather date a guy that's 5'11 at least. Only because 5'9 is average and also not much taller than me at all. I feel too tall when I wear heels. I know I wouldn't want to be shorter than 5'5 though. And guys don't get mad if you're not 5'11+ because my height or taller isn't average for girls.

• I think you have the perfect height, not short and not really tall. I actually envy grls your height because I'm really short and at 21 they still look at me as a kid or like a kid because they think I'm younger than my real age because I'm small. Lol

• I'm between 5'6 and 5'7 and I'm only a little taller than average. I'd consider 5'9 tall.

• Your height is nice , Tall women look better in clothes.

• I'm 5'3'' so definitely short!I would say you were pretty tall for a woman though

• I'm 6'5", so anything up tp about 6'2" would be just fine for me.

• She's not to tall , Actually average is 5'6 . So she actually have the perfect height . Not to tall not to short . Just right .