Is through clothes becoming a new fashion?

My boyfriend and I were walking through the mall on Saturday and I noticed a girl wearing a thin white shirt with a black bra on that was very visible. My boyfriend did take notice of her top and commented saying it would be sexy if I wore something like that. I just told him maybe I will someday. I'm not going to lie she did look pretty sexy. I'm not saying I was looking hard for them but after seeing her I did happen to notice a few more girls in the mall that were showing their bras through their shirt That day. Now when I say showing through their shirt I'm not just talking about the back of their bra strap I'm talking about the front Like you can see the line between their bra and their boobs. And I happened to take notice it wasn't just younger girls either one lady was probably in her 40s. I was thinking about trying it out for my boyfriend Because I admit it does look sexy but do you think that this is slutty or is it fashionable? I do not want to come off as being slutty. What is your opinion?

Any girls opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes the sheer look is on trend for 2013. Its definitely not a new. This trend has been revisited many times before. If you like the look then try it out. Personally I'll pass on this one.

What Guys Said 3

• I will admit, it looks good.

BUT... not sure a girl willing to wear that at the mall is not the kind of girl I'd be wanting to take home to meet my parents.

I GUESS it's a little different if you're doing it at the request of your BF.

• Yes maybe it can be sexy but if it is sexy should we wear it? I think we should make our own fashion not to show our sex appeal to others. you should your sex appeal to your bf.

• Seems a bit slutty to me. Why should other men get to see my womans' lingerie, then again that's just me

What Girls Said 5

• I think it looks trashy when a girl is highlighting her bra. Might as well just walk around without a top on.

• I always wear a tan/skin colored tank top under any lace/sheer shirts. That way you don't see a bra or any lines

• No! Looks trashy

• Only when wearing a bikini and having a see through cover up would be super cute!

• I don't think it looks good at all.

• In my personal opinion I think it looks super trashy and slutty