I've never had to wear makeup, need advice how

I've never had to worry about makeup. However, I've recently lost too much weight and it shows in my face. I already had a slender face. What makeup tips do I need to make my cheeks not look so gaunt?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Get two different shades of liquid foundation--one that matches your skin tone, and one that's much lighter. Put the light kind on first. Apply it with a brush. Then apply the darker shade so that you don't look like a ghost. If this doesn't conceal the shadows under your cheekbones, try putting some very light concealer on them first. And whatever you do, don't wear blush.

• Thank you. I'll go play with foundations. I see luminess air advertised. I may try that, since it's supposed to be really light on the skin.

• That's a good idea. Good luck.

• Interesting, usually more people want their cheeks to look more gaunt.

Get fat... Again. - There are surgeries or some procedures for this

• Thanks. I've never been fat, either. Always slender, so, the weight loss didn't help. I'm 107 from 119.

• Please, be specific. " However, I've recently lost too much weight" - I went by that, can ya blame me?

That's not too bad. Start contouring your cheekbones to give it more of a define look.

• Totally understand. Thanks. I've never worn foundation, blush or any of that. All the advice shows how to make cheekbones pop. I don't want that:-)