What makes you different?

I always love to see the little things that make people different from each other so here are some start up questions:

What is your weirdest phobia?

What is your weirdest talent?

If you were reincarnated, what era would you live in and why?

Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?

Where would you rather live?: beaches in LA or apartments in Manhattan

What was your last thought before going to bed last night?

What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

please feel free to elaborate on anything your heart desires!

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your weirdest phobia?-"afraid of fish hooks when casting with polls"

What is your weirdest talent?- "my imagination"

If you were reincarnated, what era would you live in and why? "Chinese dynasty eras" (it would be pretty cool to watch history unfold, and turn it's pages)

Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?-"behind the camera"

Where would you rather live?: beaches in LA or apartments in Manhattan-"L.A beaches I guess"

What was your last thought before going to bed last night?-" imagining a pillow as a girl"

What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?- "looking into someones eyes when they are telling me how they feel"

P.S- your profile picture, it's seems as if I've seen it somewhere, by chance is it from the movie called "The Professional"? with Natalie Portman? just a wild guess.

with regards Realistic :]

• it is a picture about the movie The Professional - one of my favorite (:

the pulp fiction pictures I had I felt weren't artist enough haha

• yeah, I have that movie, it's so rad :]

btw cool question 5 stars

• thanks!

I hope you have a cool day (:

What Guys Said 8

• What is your weirdest phobia?

Things that looks like or resembles a infection makes me shiver.

What is your weirdest talent?

I can sound like a pirate and sound like a chicken.

Around the 1850's.

Mainly I could watch and experience the historic events that unfolded in America, especially.

I'd prefer being in front of it.

Apartments in Manhattan.

The meaning of life, it sure was a long one.

I believe looking into someones eyes when they are telling is worse than the first one.

Especially if the person in question has been lying to me before he or she told me their feeling(s) towards me.

• "What is your weirdest phobia?"

I think my phobias are normal.

"What is your weirdest talent?"

I don't know if I have any weird talents. My main talents seem to be music composition and comedic writing - both of which are normal.

"If you were reincarnated, what era would you live in and why?"

Born in 1900 so I could be in my 20's in the roaring 1920's.

"Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?"

I prefer both, but if I had to pick one, probably more behind the camera.

"Where would you rather live?: beaches in LA or apartments in Manhattan"

I guess the beaches in LA - although I would rather live in Malta.

"What was your last thought before going to bed last night?"

I don't remember.

"What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?"

If 2011 is any indicator, then "when I am telling someone how I feel".

• What is your weirdest phobia?

Needles/Blood/Mice

What is your weirdest talent?

Hmm I dunno, I learn stuff quickly/have a good memory/am pretty decent at a lot of athletic things...does that count?

Same era 7 years ago though, so I could be happy!

Behind most of the time :p

Beaches in LA...lol why would anyone wanna live in Manhattan

I wanna make her moannn so badd LOLL

eye contact isn't an issue, but I would imagine telling someone how much I like them face to face would make it realllly hard on me to find my words.

• 1) I don't know probably having a routine ground ball just pop up and hit me in the face out of nowhere. It's happened before so now I'm always wary.

2) talking with water in my mouth.

3) this era cause of the technology

4) in front

5) beaches obviously

6) how do I make my little predicament on Friday work out nicely

7) first one

• phobia: Water

Talent: I can close my nostrils

I would live the exact same years over again. But as a black, female. Just to see the exact opposite. I'd like to do it with all combinations. But you only said one.

Camera: To the side. I'm the director

Live: LA ALL THE WAY

Thought: I was writing dialogue for a con man

Eyes: Them telling me.

• I don't really have any phobias, well except for overly tight spaces where I can't move my limbs? That and maybe intrusions on my privacy.

I can play an ocarina?

I'd grow up in the 80s. Punk era, non-conformity, badassness, yeah.

I like to be behind the camera telling everyone what to do.

Apartments in Manhattan because I like small spaces where I can think and hone my craft. I also like the dive bars and venues in the area.

I was thinking about how a movie I saw called "The Men" might have affected people at the time (Post-WWII era).

It depends on my mood. Some days I'll be better at expressing my feelings, other times not so much. If I feel romantic, eye contact will be a non-issue when I'm expressing my feelings. If I feel a little more stoic, looking into someone's eyes when they're telling me how they feel would be pretty tough.

• im uglier than everyone . so I digust every girl and never had a girlfriend or a female friend

• Save up for cosmetic surgery. It looks like that's your only option. Then improve your self esteem before you end up looking like Michael Jackson.

• Atychiphobia.

Can lick my nose.

The future because I want to see where technology is going.

Behind.

Beaches in LA, despite hating the beach.

"Why doesn't she like me anymore?"

Neither.

What Girls Said 4

• What is your weirdest phobia? Nosocomephobia , the fear of hospitals.

What is your weirdest talent? I can mimic a lot of female singing voices.

If you were reincarnated, what era would you live in and why? I like own current era.

Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind

Where would you rather live?: beaches in LA or apartments in Manhattan? LA

What was your last thought before going to bed last night? How am I going to get to class on Friday in 10 minutes and be on time...

What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Looking into someones eyes when telling someone how I feel.

• Meh... some kind of social phobia :P

Remembering lots of random (and sometimes less random) things

In the 70's-80's, most of the band I like were big in these years, I would like to see Genesis (while Peter Gabriel was still there) and Siouxsie and many others

Behind the camera, I definitely do better there

Apartments in Manhattan

Studying for an exam

Probably looking into someones eyes when I'm telling someone how I feel

• I am different because I can believe without making others believe. You have your realm, reality, limitations. I fracture into a multitude of ideas as well. And even then you can still weave it into something new. My doodles would not match your's :)

• Weirdest phobia? Ladders (not heights, just ladders) and lyssophobia (fear of going insane).

Weirdest talent? I can make a 3leaf clover with my tongue.

What era? Reincarnated, wouldn't we live in a later era since we have to die first? Haha!

Camera? Definitely behind it.

Rather live? Beach.

Last thought before bed? I didn't sleep last night.

Eye contact? Neither is difficult for me at all. I love eye contact.